Byrd leads NFL

coldstorage5

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His numbers are more impressive in light of his limited playing time early on and, more astonishingly, he's getting them while playing on the worst RUN defense in the league.

Where are all those that decried the draft pick when we took him? I remember a TON of whining on this board at the time.

GO BILLS!!!

INT's sometimes can really be a fluke stat, there is an above average chance that Byrdman will never record as many picks in a single season as he has this year, having said that.. (Curb your enthusiasm reference) he has been a great draft pick so far and appears to be someone we can pencil in for years to come.

i was planning to do a piece on maybe it's time to write-in Byrd, but the NFL apparently elected to add him. i'm trying to pin down when Byrd was added to the list: anybody seem to know?

jw

I dropped a note to Aiello about it on Nov. 16, so it had to be sometime after that. (Never got a reply, of course.) Maybe someone mentioned it here?

And so they did, in this thread posted on Nov. 26: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=102264

He'll wind up in Pro Bowl and not start ahead of Witner on this team. Go figure our coaches...

There is an advantage in not starting him. He stays fresh, and it gives him a chance to do what he does best: ballhawk.

I haven't seen too many Bills' games this year, but he seems to have an instinct as to where the QB is going with the ball. That can't be taught, and let's hope increased playing time on running downs doesn't detract from his performance.