BEAT THE PATS*

sullim4

I !@#$ing hate Belichick, Brady, Kraft, that whole damn organization. If the Bills do ANYTHING ELSE, please, please, please beat the living daylights out of this team. Denying those smug idiots the division title would be about the only good thing left that could come out of this season.

Repeat after me - BEAT THE PATS*!

I !@#$ing hate Belichick, Brady, Kraft, that whole damn organization. If the Bills do ANYTHING ELSE, please, please, please beat the living daylights out of this team. Denying those smug idiots the division title would be about the only good thing left that could come out of this season.

Just like the Browns did against the Steelers. Lets go $@!* up those Pats* on Sunday :thumbsup:

That kinda talk is going to enrage the chumps who want the super high draft picks

no, our superbowl is when we beat the 15-0 colts

No way, I'd MUCH prefer to beat the Patriots* than the Colts, especially if the Colts are 15-0 heading in... nothing would drive Pats* fans crazier than to have their most hated rival go undefeated only 2 years after them! In fact, I'd love to see the Colts and Saints meet for perfection in the Super Bowl just so Pats* fans' heads would explode when it's guaranteed that their undefeated regular season is lessened even more when there's a 19-0 season.

No way, I'd MUCH prefer to beat the Patriots* than the Colts, especially if the Colts are 15-0 heading in... nothing would drive Pats* fans crazier than to have their most hated rival go undefeated only 2 years after them! In fact, I'd love to see the Colts and Saints meet for perfection in the Super Bowl just so Pats* fans' heads would explode when it's guaranteed that their undefeated regular season is lessened even more when there's a 19-0 season.

:thumbsup:

Plus 1--would serve those arsehats* and their arsehat fans right.....

Plus 1 Beat the Cheats

I was so hoping that somebody on the Bills offense would have given Vrabel the one-finger salute for all of his shenanigans when he was a member of the Patriots.

Man, between Vrabel and the retired-Rodney Harrison, I did not know which one was more classless.

I'm really onboard with this one!

I hate the Pats with such disdain that I used to have for the Dolphins. Those games have become insignificant, and the Patriots have been so in-your-face dominant this decade, I want to strap up!

The sad reality is that even with this game being a homer, The Bills are so banged up I don't know they can pull it off.

The next 3 games are going to be tough, Pats, Indy, Atlanta.

GO BILLS!

Thank you for this thread.

Crush the Pats*. Bury them. Make the announcers lament the end of mighty Pats* season at the hands of the lowly Bills. Give us plenty of shots of Kraft hanging his head in the press box in disbelief ... while Ralph naps in his, I don't care. Steamroll these chumps.

Maybe we can get folks on TSW to put all the well-intentioned, yet completely pitiful "better to lose" jive aside for one week, and re-awaken the 12th man to help break this godforsaken streak.

I've got to Bill-lieve that Perry has had this one circled since the day he stepped into Caspar Milquetoast's shoes. He takes down the Pats* and he'll have beaten both of our bitter rivals with a very questionable roster. Perry isn't the guy for HC next year, but that in-and-of itself is a respectable showing.

I was so hoping that somebody on the Bills offense would have given Vrabel the one-finger salute for all of his shenanigans when he was a member of the Patriots.

Man, between Vrabel and the retired-Rodney Harrison, I did not know which one was more classless.

Harrison was one of the dirtiest players in the league and now he is a commentator on the NFL channel. I can't wait until he is watching a play and points out that it was a "cheap shot." I expect a lightning bolt to blast him out of his chair. :thumbsup:

Thank you for this thread.

Crush the Pats*. Bury them. Make the announcers lament the end of mighty Pats* season at the hands of the lowly Bills. Give us plenty of shots of Kraft hanging his head in the press box in disbelief ... while Ralph naps in his, I don't care. Steamroll these chumps.

Maybe we can get folks on TSW to put all the well-intentioned, yet completely pitiful "better to lose" jive aside for one week, and re-awaken the 12th man to help break this godforsaken streak.

I've got to Bill-lieve that Perry has had this one circled since the day he stepped into Caspar Milquetoast's shoes. He takes down the Pats* and he'll have beaten both of our bitter rivals with a very questionable roster. Perry isn't the guy for HC next year, but that in-and-of itself is a respectable showing.

I think we all know the Bills won't crush or bury them. That said, with an almost completely healthy lineup in Week 1, the Bills had them beat, save for McKelvin's gaffe. The way the Bills played against Miami a couple of weeks ago almost makes me think they can pull it off. The Patriots* are not the robot they once were.

I'd almost rather the Bills steal a win with a hail mary in the waning seconds....a little payback/revenge for them stealing a win earlier this year, plus it would be nice for the Bills to be on other end of a stunning/heart-breaking defeat for once.

Rumors that Moss has given up... hmmmm

A few quick facts:

Eight of Tom Brady's 11 interceptions this year have been passes intended for Moss.

Seven of Moss' nine touchdowns have occurred with the Patriots already ahead in the game.

But Moss is averaging 18.3 yards per catch when the Patriots are behind, 13.6 yards per reception when they're ahead.

Through the first 10 games, Brady targeted Moss an average of 10.4 times. Moss averaged 6.3 receptions and scored eight touchdowns.

In the past three games, Brady has targeted Moss an average of five times. Moss caught an average of two passes and scored one touchdown. In that span Brady has targeted Wes Welker an average of 12 times.