OJ, nude locker room photo after breaking 2000 yard season

47Yards

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just delete this thread before other fan forums become aware of it?

Gayest thread ever, literally.

From a guy who's handle is about a guy who gets a sex change and kisses Jim Carrey and Dan Marino?

I think this is the pot calling the kettle black.

From a guy who's handle is about a guy who gets a sex change and kisses Jim Carrey and Dan Marino?

I think this is the pot calling the kettle black.

Actually Ray Finkle didn't get the operation as Ace Ventura pointed out Mr. Winkie to them.

Famous photog Harry Benson snapped this photo of OJ after he broke 2000 yards. Benson's portfolio (link at site) includes shots of America's most famous at various points in their lives. Worth a look, especially the photos of RFK's assassination. Then there's this photo of OJ, completely nude, in the locker room at Shea Stadium after breaking 2000 yards. Not quite sure what kind of reception male nudity will get on a board like this, but I figured that this photo, in a way, documents a major moment in Bills history.

http://www.wowowow.com/entertainment/oj-si...ity-1973-414738

Nice penis. :rolleyes:

Maybe thats why Nicole left him, she couldn't deal with the pain anymore...

I remember in the days leading up to the OJ trial and one of Nicole's girlfriends was saying how OJ was jealous of Marcus Allen for his fling with Nicole and how Nicole had said that Allen had a huge schwanz. Apparently Nicole and her friend were walking down the beach once and Nicole saw a large piece of driftwood, pointed to it and said, "Marcus Allen is that big...that's Marcus Allen." Thus the moniker, "Driftwood."

Imagine the yardage he could have compiled, if that obstruction wasn't breaking every stride.

LMAO

I remember in the days leading up to the OJ trial and one of Nicole's girlfriends was saying how OJ was jealous of Marcus Allen for his fling with Nicole and how Nicole had said that Allen had a huge schwanz. Apparently Nicole and her friend were walking down the beach once and Nicole saw a large piece of driftwood, pointed to it and said, "Marcus Allen is that big...that's Marcus Allen." Thus the moniker, "Driftwood."

LMAO

Thats why she and her friends used to call me "surfboard" :rolleyes: