Ice Often Speaks The Truth

BenchBledsoe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW DOES HE DO IT!? :o

that, my friends, is a GIFT. ICE, i and my fellow threadkillers (you know who you are) are duly impressed. B)

Did someone say Thread Killer? I'm here and I have my services at the ready if required. As a matter of fact this may just do it.

Now how does ICE do it?

1.) Of the 57 typical replies, 27 are his.

2.) Also, people LOVE to argue on this board. Say the sky is blue and you'll get 12 posts telling you that you are wrong. ICE has corned the market in that he'll take both sides at the same time. For instance in this thread he plainly says he doesn't give a sh*t what anyone thinks. Then later he says there are really good people on the board. My question is why would a person not give a sh*t what really good people think? Why ... because it makes no sense.

3.) He has shown up in person at a function or two and become part of "the clique". Who is in it? Why all the people who say there isn't one.

4.) Finally he gets so many replies because people like to be the dragon slayer, and that takes a lot of words to try.

Jester43 you hit the nail on its celtic head.

Have a GREAT Bills Day ~

Surf

I think one of these threads talking about ICE pops up every couple of months. Great. The guy does a great job getting attention all by himself, and now we go and do it ourselves on top of that.

What the heck? . . . I saw this post last night and it had no responses. This morning it has blown up and taken on a life of it's out. BenchBledsoe, you sir have created a monster. Are you really Ice in disguise?

Actually....I wish that ICE would take over the Howard Simon show on Empire so I can listen to some good bills stuff....

Everyone here has made him a celebrity.....why not let him at least make some MONEY OUT OF IT!

Money? someone say MONEY?

Guest Guesteroo

Ice has become somewhat of a celebrity on this board (maybe an infamous one). However, I am a "fan" of this celebrity because I'm buying much of what he's selling.

This team has holes all over that can't be disguised. It is not a very good football team right now, despite what some say. Like T.O. says, "If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat . . . then by golly it is a rat. . ." This team right now is a rat in sheep's clothing.

Whoa!

When I posted this last night, I figured it to be innocent enough. But, this thing has gotten out of hand. I guess I can always say "Can't we all just get along?"

I noticed that it turned into personal grudge matches. What about the Buffalo Bills thoughts? Not much response on what I wanted responses to.

Whoa!

When I posted this last night, I figured it to be innocent enough. But, this thing has gotten out of hand. I guess I can always say "Can't we all just get along?"

I noticed that it turned into personal grudge matches. What about the Buffalo Bills thoughts? Not much response on what I wanted responses to.

125850[/snapback]

I guess that's entertainment....