BLOW OUT THE CHIEFS, AGAIN PLEASE

the last few games are pretty tough. the one i can see winning is vs kc. last year we went in and kicked ass!!!!!! and we dont do that very often.

it was great!

i know some want a better draft position..... speaking for myself, i want to see another blow out. 2 tds lynch. 1 t.o. 1 lee. 1 stupar. 1 byrd (int plus 6)

45-10 or more would be great!!!!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last few games are pretty tough. the one i can see winning is vs kc. last year we went in and kicked ass!!!!!! and we dont do that very often.

it was great!

i know some want a better draft position..... speaking for myself, i want to see another blow out. 2 tds lynch. 1 t.o. 1 lee. 1 stupar. 1 byrd (int plus 6)

We are DOA if the head ref is Don Carey or Carl Cheffers...

That's what we call Ye Ole' Pick 6, boyeeeeee!

In many peoples eyes im sure ill be viewed as a bad fan but i would definately prefer a loss. With a new regime a large percentage of these players are going to be gone next year. So a win and building momentum in to next year is pointless when its going to look entirely different. I cant see a benefit to a win.

it was great!

+1 :censored:

I do'nt give a crap about our draft position, I want to win out! GO BILLS!!!!!

In many peoples eyes im sure ill be viewed as a bad fan but i would definately prefer a loss. With a new regime a large percentage of these players are going to be gone next year. So a win and building momentum in to next year is pointless when its going to look entirely different. I cant see a benefit to a win.

I am 1000% on board with this. Ideally, I would love for them to bench TO and get Hardy in so they can start to figure out what the heck to do in 2010. Why in the world would anyone want them to win this game when it could very well cost the chance of drafting a top LT or QB......(two biggest needs)

i would rather the bills win the rest of the games this year and skip a first round pick if i had the choice. Playoffs are obviously gone but the point is winning games. Closing gaps with teams leading the all-time series, and widening gaps over teams we are currently leading all-time. Thats what everyone should be concerned about.

it was great!

I would enjoy a well played, well executed game win or lose at this point, though preferably a win. Beating up on a horrible team doesn't excite me.

I don't mind if we win OR lose.

What I DO want, is for our FO and coaching staff to start playing some of our young "talent," so to speak, so we actually get an idea of what they're capable of. If we win out with this crew, then it's a sign that we'll be in good shape for next season with our youngsters, and I won't mind a lower draft position. If we lose out, then drafting higher is needed. It's a win/win scenario in my mind, win OR lose. (yeah, that last sentence was somewhat confusing)

who cares if we get new players. we're not getting #1 or #2 pick anyway. might as well stomp on someone!

i can think of one benefit. ME enjoying the win. lol!

thats good enough for ME. :censored:

I would enjoy a well played, well executed game win or lose at this point, though preferably a win. Beating up on a horrible team doesn't excite me.

hell no! i am definitely not cool with a well executed LOSS! the topic is blow out baby. blow out.

when it comes to the bills. if they can beat ANYBODY, im excited.

im excited just thinking of the possibility...thats how much.

It's time to suit up Hardy, and Stevie. Maybin needs significant playing time. Get Brohm out there as soon as he can run the offense sufficiently. Sit TO, and Roscoe. Those ships set sail a long time ago. Let's get these young guys out there so they can get some real game experience, and to see what we have for next year. It's time to start getting future players ready... or at least start assessing their potential and future with the club

It's time to suit up Hardy, and Stevie. Maybin needs significant playing time. Get Brohm out there as soon as he can run the offense sufficiently. Sit TO, and Roscoe. Those ships set sail a long time ago. Let's get these young guys out there so they can get some real game experience, and to see what we have for next year. It's time to start getting future players ready... or at least start assessing their potential and future with the club

i agree with u here. let me change my wish.

STILL A BLOW OUT MIND U!!!

lynch still 2tds. byrd 2. maybin 1 td (sack fumble return + 6), steve j 1 (love this guy by the way)

and a fiel goal to nail the coffin.

45-10

I think the use of polls on this board is severely underutilized.

Opinions are great but can be added onto the poll, whether you vote in the poll or not.

Personally I'm a bit conflicted as to the best way to play out the season.

It would be great to have the team play as hard as possible. Even in this train wreck of a season, you get to see how individual players respond to the adversity and pointlessness of the remaining games. This effort/attitude or lack of will be reflected in the game tape. The new regime will have these tapes to evaluate the players and decide who to go forward with.

Also an organization should always, regardless the circumstances, strive for success and victory. It is incrementally important to the organizational culture.

BUT IMO, we are in a gray area here. I agree somewhat with those who would like to see us lose out. The difference in having the 5th overall pick as opposed to the 3rd overall pick might be the difference in getting that player the team (and all of us) really covet. The counterargument to what I just said is that good drafting is ultimately more important than draft position.

For instance, if we'd have finished last year worse than we did, and ended up with the 8th pick, we could have drafted Eugene Monroe, BJ Raji, or Michael Crabtree. I'd be very pleased with any of these players. The counter argument again is that we still had the opportunity to draft guys like Brian Orakpo, Michael Oher, Brian Cushing, or Clay Matthews.

In other words, by drafting higher, we would have had the opportunity to draft some can't miss prospects. But also, even at #11, we still had the opportunity to draft an outstanding, pro-ready player who could have contributed this year.