BLOW OUT THE CHIEFS, AGAIN PLEASE

People who want this team to lose are bad fans, or i like to say bandwagon fans. When things go south you automatically discredit everything. BUT as soon as it turns around your the first to say i always "bill-ieved" in this team. I cannot root for this team to lose, NOR WILL I. What they get the 6th pick instead of the 8th big deal. what good has a top ten pick done us in the past IDK 10+ years :)

Besides i prefer pick 32, but thats just my preference.

And who are you to say who and who is not a fan around here. For all I know, you want this team to win with this garbage so they can continue on the road of mediocrity. Maybe it is you who wishes ill on the Bills. It does not take a genius to figure out why people want them to lose out and they ONLY have the best interest of the team in mind.

This has NOTHING to do with bandwagon....what is so difficult to figure out??? You want to cheer on wins with these guys, fine but don't jump on people who are looking out for what they think is best in the long run.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last few games are pretty tough. the one i can see winning is vs kc. last year we went in and kicked ass!!!!!! and we dont do that very often.

it was great!

i know some want a better draft position..... speaking for myself, i want to see another blow out. 2 tds lynch. 1 t.o. 1 lee. 1 stupar. 1 byrd (int plus 6)

45-10 or more would be great!!!!!!!

i always like when the bills win as for the draft order.let the chips fall as they may.

Fast forward to sunday 4:15:

Bills win 27-14: hey cool, bills won...what up for dinner?

OR

Bills lose 9-7 on a last second 58 yard field goal after calling a timeout to ice the kicker even though he initially kicked it wide, which was preceded by a 21 yard out conversion on 4th and 20 with a second left

One day we will be good and I won't know how to deal with it.

Go Bills

And who are you to say who and who is not a fan around here. For all I know, you want this team to win with this garbage so they can continue on the road of mediocrity. Maybe it is you who wishes ill on the Bills. It does not take a genius to figure out why people want them to lose out and they ONLY have the best interest of the team in mind.

This has NOTHING to do with bandwagon....what is so difficult to figure out??? You want to cheer on wins with these guys, fine but don't jump on people who are looking out for what they think is best in the long run.

I think we may have different definitions of bandwagon. I see a bandwagon fan as someone as soon as their team quote unquote sucks they are completly down on the team discrediting and tearing through and placing unwarrented blame on anyone and everyone, but ass soon as the team is good they are the first to say how they always believed in this team and knew they would be good, they called all the shots.

Yes i am wishing ill on the team i have been crazy about the past 23 years. I want them to win yet i am wishing them ill, makes alot of sense.

What the hell has losing done for anyone in the past besides making them the punch line of the NFL?