Tiger Woods' Girls  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Tiger Woods' Girls

• Elin Nordegren
    • Jaimie Grubbs
    • Rachel Uchitel
    • Kalika Moquin

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/tawd...muPdqrih9ijNf2O

"You are my f- - -ing whore," he wrote. "Hold you down while I choke you and f- - - that a- - that I own."

Just playful bedroom talk (j/k). The guy clearly has problems. Has anyone noticed how boring golf is without him? These early tournaments are unwatchable, and I am more than a casual fan. I certainly won't respect him as I did before, but I cannot wait for him to get back to the tour.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't even want to think about what kind of product endorsements he is going to get from this," said crisis-control expert Robert Zimmerman of Zimmerman Edelson Public Relations.

Trogan, Durex, Motorola, Verizon, Al's Pay By The Hour No Tell Motel

Just playful bedroom talk (j/k). The guy clearly has problems. Has anyone noticed how boring golf is without him? These early tournaments are unwatchable, and I am more than a casual fan. I certainly won't respect him as I did before, but I cannot wait for him to get back to the tour.

Golf is boring with Tiger Woods.

As an avid golfer and fan, I'm surprised by my loss of interest in the sport in TW's absence.

Golf is boring with Tiger Woods.

Try watching these fine Pro's.

Brent Snedeker, Aaron Baddeley, Sean O'Hair, Andres Romero, Steve Stricker, Justin Rose, Davis Love III., Luke Donald, Mark Calcavecchia, Miguel Angel Jimenez and Steve Elkington.

Do you know who Brent Snedeker, Aaron Baddeley, Sean O'Hair, Andres Romero, Steve Stricker, Justin Rose, Davis Love III., Luke Donald, Mark Calcavecchia, Miguel Angel Jimenez and Steve Elkington are??

Guys who got Tiger's sloppy seconds?