Rams -1.5 @ Bills...

soljc

The game for bettors is essentially a pick'em, so the question is really whether the Bills will win. Game is at home, but we can't score and Rams have no problem scoring, so conventional logic says we get blown out. Thoughts?

The game for bettors is essentially a pick'em, so the question is really whether the Bills will win.  Game is at home, but we can't score and Rams have no problem scoring, so conventional logic says we get blown out.  Thoughts?

123894[/snapback]

Bet the Rams. The Bills showed it's true colors Sunday night and it's frightening how little they fought. (If JP were playing all bets would be off)

No question the Rams on the road are a different team, particularly if weather is a factor. And yes, the Rams didn't look so good against the Dolphins--who scored 31 points in the upset--but Bills offense has been consistently inconsistent, averaging just 15 points per game.

Admittedly, I'm picking games at less than 50% against the spread, so the fact I'm leaning towards the Rams probably signals a Bills win.

Love the Bills this week. I agree it's one of the best plays on the board.

Faulk won't be able to run it and Holt is questionable, and the Rams suck on the road as mentioned previously. I don't know if we roll them like the Cardinals, but should be similar to the Jets game a couple weeks ago.

BTW - I have stayed away from every other Bills game this year. I just like this game a lot.

Love the Bills this week.  I agree it's one of the best plays on the board. 

Faulk won't be able to run it and Holt is questionable, and the Rams suck on the road as mentioned previously.  I don't know if we roll them like the Cardinals, but should be similar to the Jets game a couple weeks ago. 

BTW - I have stayed away from every other Bills game this year.  I just like this game a lot.

123957[/snapback]

agree with orange as I usually stay away from Bills games to avoid my heart getting in the way but this sets up beautifully.............Rams come off a huge win and now play out of conference vs a team at home that owns the better defense. The line is now Rams pk. Quote from Jonas tips that the Bills are going back to the game plan of giving McGahee 35-40 carries against a Ram D giving up 4.8 per carry. Wind will be helpful and if it's blowing I give a qb edge to Bledsoe. Thats right Bledsoe, he's got an experience edge at the Ralph and Bolger has made plenty of mistakes in the dome. Personally I made this line as Buffalo -2.5 and most recent games made +1.5 attractive. Never as good as look in victory as Rams trounced Seattle that ran at will but had to play from behind. Seahags dropped previous 3 before drubbing bottom feeder Frisco. Never as bad as you look in defeat as Buffalo decides to let Bledsoe carry them for the first time since a 3 game win streak against Bellichick, who obviously has his number. Whether it's a confidence thing or whatever vs Pats all of a sudden Drew will look better this week. Bills D will give best effort after Sunday night debacle and Mularkey obviously is not letting his guys throw in the towel with Bledsoe remaining the starting qb. Rams coming down off high better not have their guard down or this one will get to be a 10 point or better win for home dog.

I like the Bills +1.5 - naturally to win the game outright by a somewhat healthy margin (14-21 points). Bulger in a windy stadium = ka-ching!

Buffalo is one of the best plays on the board this week.

123932[/snapback]

Looking at the weather forecast - 56/showers, and wind is only supposed to be 13mph. More than inside a dome,certainly, but nothing like the 20-40mph for the last three games.

It is coming out of the west, though - that means the scoreboard-to-tunnel windtunnel effect should set up nicely....

The game for bettors is essentially a pick'em, so the question is really whether the Bills will win.  Game is at home, but we can't score and Rams have no problem scoring, so conventional logic says we get blown out.  Thoughts?

123894[/snapback]

Don't touch this game.

Bet tonight's games.

Take the tease with North Texas over Arkansas St and VT over Maryland - LOCK

I have North Texas + 1.5 along with Virginia Tech -2.5 in a tease

and

North Texas -5.5 straight up

Easiest bet I've made all year!!! Hopefully I'll be up $600 at the end of tonight!

Don't touch this game.

Bet tonight's games.

and

Easiest bet I've made all year!!! Hopefully I'll be up $600 at the end of tonight!

124041[/snapback]

[/quote

teaser is a gimmick and there's no such thing as a lock.....sunday and monday nights plays both went to the public unusual for being the only game to bet on.... doubt that your teaser cashes it's the bookmakers turn and if you take the Bills Sunday you'll be on his side along with wise guys

Don't touch this game. 

Bet tonight's games.

and

Easiest bet I've made all year!!!  Hopefully I'll be up $600 at the end of tonight!

124041[/snapback]

[/quote

teaser is a gimmick and there's no such thing as a lock.....sunday and monday nights plays both went to the public unusual for being the only game to bet on.... doubt that your teaser cashes it's the bookmakers turn and if you take the Bills Sunday you'll be on his side along with wise guys

124048[/snapback]

Easy as stevestojan - tonight's college football games are a LOCK. You make your money off of college, and lose it in the pros usually. If you are smart, you bet the hell out of the MAC and Sun Belt in college and you can pile up money.

As we speak.....

North Texas 14 Arkansas St 0 (NT plus 1.5 teased, and -5.5 straight)

Virginia Tech 14 Maryland 0 (VT -2.5 teased)

LOCK OF THE WEEK, and perhaps the easiest bet of the year.

Why NT was only favored by 5.5 over a poor ASU team is a mystery to me. Oh well!!!