how about jeff fisher??

playman

He might not have a choice of whether he gets to stay or not. The feud between he and Bud Adams has been building especially with the VY situation. Adams wanted VY even before Fisher put him out there and in the end he TOLD Fisher that VY would start. The success they've had from that point could be an indication that Adams will decide that Fisher is likely no longer the best man for the job. Could be our gain if we were to get him, but I think he's been the product of having a competent FO in place more so than his coaching ability.

He might not have a choice of whether he gets to stay or not. The feud between he and Bud Adams has been building especially with the VY situation. Adams wanted VY even before Fisher put him out there and in the end he TOLD Fisher that VY would start. The success they've had from that point could be an indication that Adams will decide that Fisher is likely no longer the best man for the job. Could be our gain if we were to get him, but I think he's been the product of having a competent FO in place more so than his coaching ability.
hasn't every "good" coach had that luxury when they have won? :lol:

Never seen a "good" HC win football games without talent on the field

[/b]hasn't every "good" coach had that luxury when they have won? :lol:

Never seen a "good" HC win football games without talent on the field

I think that's a "chicken or egg" argument.

But about Fisher, if senile Bud thinks that Jeff is no longer the right man, I'd send him Ralph's G4 to pick him up immediately.

you dont win as much and as long as Fisher has in the NFL without being a good head coach no matter how good a job the FO has done...more often then not Tenn is right there with Indy competing for that division

the Bills will have zero shot at Fisher if he becomes available

I think that's a "chicken or egg" argument.

But about Fisher, if senile Bud thinks that Jeff is no longer the right man, I'd send him Ralph's G4 to pick him up immediately.

This is why we need a good GM first and foremost. As somone else said, ever "good" coach has had the benefit of a good front office. You can't win many games without also winning the talent battle.

This is why we need a good GM first and foremost. As somone else said, ever "good" coach has had the benefit of a good front office. You can't win many games without also winning the talent battle.

that would have been me :lol:

... maybe we could get Floyd Reese and Jeff Fisher to reunite in Buffalo as a "combo package" ... hey, we can dream, can't we? ;-)

GO BILLS!

I can't think of that many players who have come out of Tenn and really succeeded or dominated. Kearse came back after a bad time in Philly, I think Kevin Carter was there but didn't do much in other places and Haynesworth hasn't really been tearing it up. It seems to me Tenn's FO has done an okay job, but I think a lot of that success is because of Fisher simply because there haven't been a ton of difference making players in Tenn. I think he would be a great coach to have here.