Gay Marriage Bill Defeated In NYS Senate

I think the better question is: have YOU ever heard of the Equal Protection Clause?

Because an amendment to the Constitution that states "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; [...]; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." isn't exactly proving your point. :censored:

Equal Protection means everyone but queers. We can't be protecting them queers.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the better question is: have YOU ever heard of the Equal Protection Clause?

Because an amendment to the Constitution that states "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; [...]; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." isn't exactly proving your point. :lol:

Actually it does. Granting homosexuals special rights doesnt abridge the privileges of heterosexuals? :censored:

Gays already have the right to marry-they can marry a member of the opposite sex.

What a surprising retort. This plays out the same way every single time. Your next post will be something about bestiality or pedophilia because that's all you pea-brained sycophants can bring to the table when you're confronted with the reality that FREEDOM isn't FREEDOM unless it's for the minority as well.

Now get back to sloganeering about how you love America and how other people are ruining it, you hypocritical douchebag.

What a surprising retort. This plays out the same way every single time. Your next post will be something about bestiality or pedophilia because that's all you pea-brained sycophants can bring to the table when you're confronted with the reality that FREEDOM isn't FREEDOM unless it's for the minority as well.

You brought it up, not me. But that's what will likely follow after gay marriage.

Nice try, I dont listen to Rush.

It's a metaphor. At least your life is consistently stereotypical. Most likely because if you ever had an original thought it died of loneliness.

Keep pretending that being a member of a race which you have no control over is the same as a voluntary behavior.

Oh look, another slogan. That's right, homosexuals pick their lifestyle/who they're attracted to. Just like I chose to be attracted to tall, leggy blondes with big jugs instead of short, fat troll chics who could pass as dudes.

Then how do you explain men choosing to act gay in prison?

Pretty much the way a straight man acts gay in a movie or a gay man acts straight in a movie. You know, it's acting, not being.

Because it's a choice.

As if it matters whether it's genetic or a choice. Why restrict the rights of two adults to marry? What gives the government the right to restrict people's rights to so marry?

Yea, that's right: nothing. Except that it bothers you.