Gay Marriage Bill Defeated In NYS Senate

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Permitting gays to marry will have the same effect on REAL marriages as legalizing counterfeit money would have on traditional currency-it would destroy it.

Funny, I was just telling the wife the other day "Can you imagine how badly our marriage would suck if our gay friends were married too."

I could care less about religion- those lesbians and gay boys kissing give me the creeps. I don't care what they do at home-just don't shove it in my face. Yeah I am a redneck mule Skinner but a "marriage" that has to go to a 3rd party to have children is a farce.

Form a LLC and call it what you will- just don't call it a marriage.

That works for me.

I could care less about religion- those lesbians and gay boys kissing give me the creeps. I don't care what they do at home-just don't shove it in my face. Yeah I am a redneck mule Skinner but a "marriage" that has to go to a 3rd party to have children is a farce.

Form a LLC and call it what you will- just don't call it a marriage.

Ouch. Those poor couples where the dude is sterile or the wife is infertility will be sad to learn they are not married.

Ouch. Those poor couples where the dude is sterile or the wife is infertility will be sad to learn they are not married.

I knew some idiot would bring up the infertile couple example if I didn't draw pictures, so here go's.

Man+Man= Zero chance of reproduction. Ever.

Woman+Woman=Zero chance of reproduction. Ever.

But of course you think anyone who doesn't buy into man made global warming is a end of times religious nut, so you're missing my point doesn't disappoint me.

I knew some idiot would bring up the infertile couple example if I didn't draw pictures, so here go's.

Man+Man= Zero chance of reproduction. Ever.

Woman+Woman=Zero chance of reproduction. Ever.

But of course you think anyone who doesn't buy into man made global warming is a end of times religious nut, so you're missing my point doesn't disappoint me.

The fact that Conner is the one pointing out the stupidity of that argument doesn't make the argument less stupid.

56 references but it said " Merry Christmas" on top so it will be dismissed.

Now tell us about your skepticism of Global Warming or Gun Control research with some conviction. There are lies, damn lies, and statistics.

At the end of the day, the "Gay Marriage" issue is about one thing: Freedom. The freedom of consenting adults to do what they want with their lives.

If you don't pretend to understand it very well, then the last thing you should be doing is posting things from sources as if they're realistic.

The first thing in the "Global Warming" debate that threw a red flag up for me was the fact that 90% of scientists had a consensus. You can't get 90% of any group to agree on anything, much less scientists. Once you do a little bit of research you realize that it started with the "Hockey Stick Graph" and morphed into this generation's "Nuclear Winter". Pure fear mongering, sincerely Al Gore.

The fact of the matter is Global Warming has its roots in junk science and is now a full fledged hoax. That doesn't mean we don't need to do a much better job of taking care of the blue marble but it does mean we need to stop wasting money that could be better spent on some real environmental issues.

Now tell us about your skepticism of Global Warming or Gun Control research with some conviction. There are lies, damn lies, and statistics.

At the end of the day, the "Gay Marriage" issue is about one thing: Freedom. The freedom of consenting adults to do what they want with their lives.

Just know what I read. You lost me on the gun control.

Just know what I read. You lost me on the gun control.

How exactly? My point is completely consistent. I think all of it is junk. You use the statistics only when they support what is obviously a ridiculous and bigoted point and then throw in the ever stupid "war on Christmas" as a trump card.

Gun control statistics? Ridiculous.

Global Warming statistics? Ridiculous.

Gay Marriage statistics? Oh, those are totally cool because they support the "conservative" viewpoint.

:devil:

Funny, I was just telling the wife the other day "Can you imagine how badly our marriage would suck if our gay friends were married too."

Well in fact i've readen recently that gay couples are actually way more stable than heterosexual ones!

Gay marriages 'd in fact improve the divorce rates of marriages!

How exactly? My point is completely consistent. I think all of it is junk. You use the statistics only when they support what is obviously a ridiculous and bigoted point and then throw in the ever stupid "war on Christmas" as a trump card.

Gun control statistics? Ridiculous.

Global Warming statistics? Ridiculous.

Gay Marriage statistics? Oh, those are totally cool because they support the "conservative" viewpoint.

:devil:

So your plan is to put me in a position to defend global warming alarmists and gun control because I am against gay marriage?

Yep they are all precisely the same issue.

So your plan is to put me in a position to defend global warming alarmists and gun control because I am against gay marriage?

Yep they are all precisely the same issue.

They are when they point to using questionable statistics to further a political agenda.

Using a "study" from the Family Council about marriage is just as valid as statistics from the Brady Center that say guns are bad.