Tasker emotional?

Russ

Guest dog14787
I don't know if I was hearing things but it sounded like Tasker got a little emotional after the Owens TD when he was saying how big of a deal it is to beat the Fish. Did anyone else notice this?

I caught that , his voice got all high pitched,

out of the blue I also felt emotional today, I remember thinking WTF, tears of joy.

Something folks have been saying really sunk in to me today, we're just trying to win a game here man, we're just trying to win a ball game...

I don't know if I was hearing things but it sounded like Tasker got a little emotional after the Owens TD when he was saying how big of a deal it is to beat the Fish. Did anyone else notice this?

Aside from the Ryan Denny on for the field goal comment,when it was Lindell,i did hear emotion in his voice also

He probably got caught up in the Gus Johnson rant. "PERRY FEWELL WANTS THIS JOB!!!!!!!!!" Haha, what a fruitcake. I will say that his excitement adds a little to the game given the alternatives that we usually get to announce the games.

if there was ever a player who embodied the idea of "leaving it all on the field", it was Tasker. I'll never forget how hard a buddy and I laughed the first time we saw Tasker go in motion on a running play and just HAMMER the defensive player into the ground. I miss that little guy :flirt:

if there was ever a player who embodied the idea of "leaving it all on the field", it was Tasker. I'll never forget how hard a buddy and I laughed the first time we saw Tasker go in motion on a running play and just HAMMER the defensive player into the ground. I miss that little guy :D

:flirt:

One of my alltime favorite Bills.

It was beautiful when they ran that tape of him blowing up Vernon Turner. Someone needs to put together a montage and send it to the Hall voters. I can remember specifically some great plays he made on Turner, Tim Brown, Deion Sanders, Tamarick Vanover...all the great ones. They never did ish against Tasker.