Congratulations Perry!

lvbillzfan

Great coaching today.

Bomb to T.O. to put it away. Instead of safe runs.

Attitude in the 4th qtr. is something we haven't seen in years.

With all due respect the bomb was a Fitz audible that I'm willing to bet the coaching staff was not happy about. I agree with the sentiment though, great win!

Great coaching today.

Bomb to T.O. to put it away. Instead of safe runs.

Attitude in the 4th qtr. is something we haven't seen in years.

The bomb to TO had nothing to do with the coaching staff.

That was the kind of gutsy bull-by-the-horns play I've been hoping for from a Bills QB for 5 years now.

Nice to have a coach who emphasizes aggressiveness and elects to start a game on offense. It sends a message to the whole team not to play it safe and to go for it. That attitude showed in the 4th quarter today with the playcalling. Going for a 56 yard FG to get the lead? WOW.

Nice job Fewell and fellow coaches.

I was very critical of Fewell as DC, but I have to say that the Bills played their hearts out today and Fewell deserves a lot of credit. I don't know if Fewell is ultimately HC material or not, but this is a different team from 3 games ago. Whether it 's coaching, motivation or a combination of the two, I don't believe that the same team that lost the season's first game to Miami would have won this one either.

Congratulations Perry and Bills! What a game!!!!

Nice to have a coach who emphasizes aggressiveness and elects to start a game on offense. It sends a message to the whole team not to play it safe and to go for it. That attitude showed in the 4th quarter today with the playcalling. Going for a 56 yard FG to get the lead? WOW.

Nice job Fewell and fellow coaches.

The Fins won the coin toss and deferred, as most coaches do. God, I hate this arguement.