Official MIA@BUF game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, if today doesn't shut up the Trent supporters literally nothing will. Fitz was terrific today!

What about those of us who believe that with the worst OLine in the NFL, the weakest coaching staff in the NFL and the greenest O-coordinator in the NFL, that maybe QB is not the biggest problem on this team? Do we have to shut up too?

And how much did you love Ryan when he ran himself into not one, but TWO unnecessary sacks on the edge of FG range in the 4th quarter of a tied game?

Jauron was a head coach and didnt

even bigger WOW

What? Really? Jauron doesnt know X's and O's or is a Poor Leader of Men, are two different things but then again, it might hurt u to be too analytical.

Anyway, u will not ruin this win for me.

Ciao

Geez, Tom. The pass protection was horrible and the interception wasn't his fault. You have awfully high standards for "terrific."

By definition. :blink:

And if anyone going to use the pass protection as a reason Fitz's performance was "terrific", then you have to let the Edwards' supporters use it as an excuse for his horrible play. Can't have it both ways - either it's a factor, or it's not.

Big difference between knowing the X-O as a defensive coordinator and as a HC. Ask DJ!

Wow it is clear that you know nothing about football and clearly have never played the game.

Are u making any sense here?

What do you mean by X and O's as a head coach?

U guys are unbelievable.

Sorry I promise not to bother anymore

Guest dog14787
Fewell should be soaking wet right about now so he got lucky :blink:

Lucky? Did you watch the game? The Dolphins didn't exactly light up the field themselves...

I was referring to Fewell not getting a bucket of Gatorade poured over his head, this was his first win as a HC.

Geez, Tom. The pass protection was horrible and the interception wasn't his fault. You have awfully high standards for "terrific."

No, it's just that a decade of mediocrity has lowered everybody else's, apparently.

In defense of a terriffic Ftiz perfomance, Yes, he gave up horrible sacks, but he didn't give up the ball or throw-up dangerous passes when faced with overwhelming pressure. He made solid choices and Bills get the W. For me, thats terriffic!