Like it or not

BillsNYC

The tree is up and being decorated at Rockefeller Center. As of yesterday, the star was on it's top

Across the street Saks 5th Avenue's windows have their Xmas themes

My shopping area in Brooklyn has lights up all the way down the street.

And I have a salvation army bell ringer at my bus stop (no it's not in front of Target)

Christmas Season is here baby!!!!

The tree is up and being decorated at Rockefeller Center. As of yesterday, the star was on it's top

And I have a salvation army bell ringer at my bus stop (no it's not in front of Target)

123000[/snapback]

Don't say Christmas season, someone may get offended, its the winter solstice holiday season. :lol:

Tomorrow is a sunny,warm day here. I'll probably put all the outside lights up on my house. Turn them on after Thanksgiving.

I have 2 neighbors who already have theirs out and turned on at night.  :lol:

Too early.

123016[/snapback]

Mine are up already, I am so efficient!!! ....ohh, wait, I never took em down from last year :D

I dated a girl who told me one year they hid the easter eggs in the Christmas tree (Artificial)

123030[/snapback]

I call it playing hide the weenie.

Christmas already? What I missed Thanksgiving?

Guest Guest with sarcasm
X= Christ.  I love Christmas time!

123007[/snapback]

Horrors, you "intolerant" person, you. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Honestly, I thought we got rid of all of you. We need to believe in "diversity" and "inclusiveness" and stop you from presenting your views. :lol:

We need to get rid of "Christmas" because it is offensive to gays, lesbians, transgenders, compassionate liberals, atheists, agnostics, T-Bone, Patriots fans and anyone else who isn't one of "us". After all, we're more intelligent than you. :D

Certainly, Christmas is part of the "vast right-wing conspiracy" that kept "our" candidates from winning earlier this month. :lol:

123000[/snapback]

Bah, Humbug