Locos vs Tuskers 3PM EST

Guest dog14787

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hasn't anyone suggested the Bills sign Bollinger? He's better than Losman.

An excellent point. If people had the mentality of, "Let's scour the UFL and sign the best players we can," then obviously Bollinger's name would be a lot higher on that list than Losman's. The reason Losman's name gets heard more often on these boards than Bollinger's is because some of the fans here have been unable to let go of their emotional investment in Losman's success.

It's this kind of emotion-driven, Losman over Bollinger approach which exemplifies why Marv felt that any coach who listened to the fans would soon be up in the stands with them.

Guest dog14787
An excellent point. If people had the mentality of, "Let's scour the UFL and sign the best players we can," then obviously Bollinger's name would be a lot higher on that list than Losman's. The reason Losman's name gets heard more often on these boards than Bollinger's is because some of the fans here have been unable to let go of their emotional investment in Losman's success.

It's this kind of emotion-driven, Losman over Bollinger approach which exemplifies why Marv felt that any coach who listened to the fans would soon be up in the stands with them.

Fassel has done a real good job coaching up JP Losman. I like Bollinger , but Losman has a cannon.

They just showed a clip of Losman and Fassel communicating, and basically Fassel schooling him about him misreading a play. Not saying Losman will ever be good but this is the type of coaching he needed years ago.

Best part was when Fassel told him something about, you told me the X read was open but it was actually the Y read. Losman's response: "What was the original question again?"

Guest dog14787
fwiw, losman has handily outplayed bollinger this game.

from the few clips i've seen, fassel looks like he'd be a huge asset to any QB.. be it CFL, AFL, NFL, whatever.

JP Losman has looked sharp, he's a tough cookie because I suspect JP suffered a slight concussion and Fassel probably suspects as much, but this is the championship so Fassel's letting him play. I like fassel, he's a good QB coach.

Good Football game so far :lol: