New Vic Carucci article

Jerry Jabber

I don't agree with this at all. No team in the NFL is a long way from good. That's how teams can go from 1-15 one year, then winning their division the next.

And as far as the "ownership situation," when it changes, it's only going to get better. And part of the "situation" is that Ralph won't part with his greenbacks. But he's going to now. So what's the situation.

A little credibility in the front office and at the HC position, and free agents will want to come here.

And the fan base .. with the exception of some of the hate filled ones ... is one of the best in the NFL, too.

I think you might be confusing hate with frustration. I think the hate being expressed is just letting off steam. In the end, still love the team.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That article is a little frightening.

I have always liked the Broncos, and know that alot of their Super Bowl success came as a result of having a world-class QB in Elway.

But I never knew enough about them to know if they had a GM during their Super Bowl couple 'o years, or if Shanny was running it then, too.

I don't like the idea of a coach/ GM. It can't be done. One of the roles will suffer.

I love the idea of having Shanahan as a head coach, but he does need some limitations in a strong, experienced, proven, football GM.

Agreed. 1) He wants to bring that same pourous defense with him? 2) I remember being in salary cap hell; it was not fun.

Agreed .... you have to manage botht the team and the cap well in today's day and age. This is why it is so important that the coach and GM are on the same page.

Agreed .... you have to manage botht the team and the cap well in today's day and age. This is why it is so important that the coach and GM are on the same page.

if they're the same person, they damn well BETTER be on the same page

How hate has filled the minds of you bandwagon fans.

All Buffalo needs is to beef up the O Line and switch away from the Tampa 2 defense and they can once again challenge for the AFCE.

The Defense that bends too much after 3 seasons HAS to change. It can't get worse.

The run game sucks not because we dumped fat assed peters but because we have (sorry had) 2 if not 3 inexperienced OL starting on the line.

I agree with your other points but right....Peters was NO GOOD at run blocking. ROFLOL....Let the hate go man. Someday you'll be able to look back on this with less emotion and be able to say yep.....the Bills wouldn't pay another one and surprise surprise he went to get a pay check elsewhere.