The white zone is for loading and unloading passengers only

They said we couldn't stop in the red zone. But I say Yes We Can

Now I know this red zone and white zone thing has been a problem for some time. I inherited it from the previous administration. But it's time that we stop segregating airline passengers by the color of their zone. The right to park should not be dictated by the color of your zone

So I will take the lead in this matter by consulting with David Axelrod and ask Nancy Pelosi to write a new law for me to sign

They said we couldn't stop in the red zone. But I say Yes We Can

Now I know this red zone and white zone thing has been a problem for some time. I inherited it from the previous administration. But it's time that we stop segregating airline passengers by the color of their zone. The right to park should not be dictated by the color of your zone

So I will take the lead in this matter by consulting with David Axelrod and ask Nancy Pelosi to write a new law for me to sign

Why don't you just appoint a zone czar Mr. President?

Why don't you just appoint a zone czar Mr. President?

As one of America's premier Former Constitutional Law Professors, I feel qualified to answer your question.

Only the House of Representatives may propose a bill of revenue. Czar's do not have the constitutional authority to levy new taxes. So I will have Nancy write up a bill to have me name a Czar while raising a little extra scratch while we're at it

As one of America's premier Former Constitutional Law Professors, I feel qualified to answer your question.

Only the House of Representatives may propose a bill of revenue. Czar's do not have the constitutional authority to levy new taxes. So I will have Nancy write up a bill to have me name a Czar while raising a little extra scratch while we're at it

Mr. President, how does one actually help "create or save jobs"?

Mr. President, how does one actually help "create or save jobs"?

I would anticipate the President requesting a new government agency responsible for the correct implementation and enforcement of these zones. A number of jobs would be created with this agency, and the employees will receive excellent health care benefits and a nice retirement plan.