Kansas City

Atlanta

Carolina

AWAY

Oakland

San Diego

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

This is much tougher than this year's schedule, which was relatively weak. There's no way we should have lost to the jags, but we did. There's no way we should have lost to the raiders, but we did. You don't get easier than the 9ers and browns and bengals in

one season.

In other words, THIS was THE YEAR. ANother one squandered. Another lost season. I really thought these seasons were a thing of the past.

next year our opponents are

HOME

Denver

Kansas City

Atlanta

Carolina

AWAY

Oakland

San Diego

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

This is much tougher than this year's schedule, which was relatively weak. There's no way we should have lost to the jags, but we did. There's no way we should have lost to the raiders, but we did. You don't get easier than the 9ers and browns and bengals in

one season.

In other words, THIS was THE YEAR. ANother one squandered. Another lost season. I really thought these seasons were a thing of the past.

122548[/snapback]

Maybe I'll be able to meet some of you folks when you come to Tampa next year.

There are lots of Bill's fans here in the Tampa Bay area. No Beer baths though :)

Hopefully the New Orleans game is towards the begninning of the season. Last time the Bills came here it was the last game of season, and backups played most of the game.

122573[/snapback]

Ah, I remember that game well. RJ was awesome (one of his two great games), little Dougie pouted on the sideline, Bruce had a monster game, Quin Early caught a gorgeous 60 or so yarder from RJ, and my buddy and I were as hungover during the first half as I have ever been in my adult life. Too much Bourbon street the night before. It was two days after Christmas if I remember, the week before the debacle playoff game against the Dolphins (and the pork faced pig!). We stayed in the same hotel as the Bills. All were cool (except little Dougie) got my picture taken with Ted Cottrell in the elevator, and as a bonus, met Leon Seals in the smoking lounge of the Dome. He lives in New Orleans, but is a huge Bills fan now! We got to talk with him a good 10 minutes or so, Dr Sack!

My buddy Ed (rest in peace) got chewed out by Thurman Thomas' aunt (I think it was his aunt, someone in his family) for yelling out "Lonnie you suck!" at the top of his lungs, not knowing we were sitting in the visiting teams section (we got the tickets through a friend of mines' sister who works for the Bills) only two rows behind Lonnie Johnsons' family. LJ had dropped a wide open, easy touchdown pass, right in front of us! Ed was embarassed as hell, I laughed my ass off. Ed always hated Lonnie Johnson. He kept his mouth shut the rest of the first half, then we moved behind the Bills bench. Bruce Smith was carrying on withthe fans, signing autographs on the sidelines. It was a great time. I will be there next year! Was just there Sunday to see the Saints/Chiefs game. Not my favorite building to see a game, but a great city....

Lordy, I can ramble.... :)

Hmmmm, that San Diego game looks interesting....beaches, nice weather, Jet Blue flights for 129.....

Or New Orleans, 24 hour bars, gambling, bourban street,

decisions decisions......

122634[/snapback]

I'm gonna try and talk the wife into going to NO for that game. Always wanted to go there. Pure debauchery!!

That N'awlins game sounds interseting. My wife always wanted to go there. She's not much of a football fan, so if I get the plane tix to NO after the schedule is released and surprise her with that, I'll wait until we get down there to tell her I also have tix for the game. :lol:

I've been waiting for that Atlanta game for 3 years. Can't wait to see Vick. The last time I got to see the Falcons play was live was when my wife was preggo with my daughter. My daughter in now 8 years old. That was the game Kelly broke the CB's leg on a pick off return. I'll wear my Brooking jersey with my Bills cap. Or maybe my Takeo jersey with my Falcons hat....decisions, decisions....