stuckincincy

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...

The injuries this Team suffers is beyond rediculous...And it's not just this Season either...Don't know what to say about it except it totally sucks...

Seeing Wood go down was the worst thing about this Game by far...I knew The Bills would lose...They suck after all...And hopefully that will end the "Fewell for miracle worker" talk... B-)

we need to work on your punctuation and use of ellipses...

5 days?? u mean they just hired him?

I like Fewell..hes a pretty good D coordinator.

You dont go for 2 early on.

With 26 secs left in the 1st half you dont throw underneath and run up the middle and barely get a timeout in.They were lucky the RB didnt struggle for more yds.--altho I put some of that on FITZ--he shoulda audibled out of those silly calls.

We need a professional HEAD COACH.

Good effort but dumb football.

It doesn't matter. I have more of a chance of getting hired HC than Fewell. As long as he doesn't die, he's an improvement from Dick. If he does die, he's about even. I'd prop his corpse up there with headphones on and a wire to move his mouth before wanting Dick back.

It doesn't matter. I have more of a chance of getting hired HC than Fewell. As long as he doesn't die, he's an improvement from Dick If he does die, he's about even. I'd prop his corpse up there with headphones on and a wire to move his mouth before wanting Dick back.

LMAO!!!!!

It doesn't matter. I have more of a chance of getting hired HC than Fewell. As long as he doesn't die, he's an improvement from Dick If he does die, he's about even. I'd prop his corpse up there with headphones on and a wire to move his mouth before wanting Dick back.

true

No argument there. But TO wouldn't have had 197 yards with TE behind center.

can u imagine the kind of yr TO would be having with a good QB back there?? its sad to think about. He would be having a monster year. He has been getting open every game.He is still uncoverable.And very fast.

There is no such thing as a "glass half-full" scenario in a loss. There certainly are learning points to be garnered but claiming a moral victory in a loss is nothing more than enabling mediocrity. Mediocrity in coaching and mediocrity in players' talent level - and mediocrity has never produced success.

There is no such thing as a "glass half-full" scenario in a loss. There certainly are learning points to be garnered but claiming a moral victory in a loss is nothing more than enabling mediocrity. Mediocrity in coaching and mediocrity in players' talent level - and mediocrity has never produced success.

Wow. I paid more attention because you used a larger font.