What, no thread for Aaron Schobel jumping off the ship today?

Lv-Bills

Schobel rips into the lack of direction and then says he can't say what he wants to say within an earshot of team officials, and there's no post about it? Come on. It's all caving in around ole Russ.

This is a happy day. The more disarray, the more chance we maybe do something correct this offseason with our front office.

Oh wait, no, we are the Bills. We'll probably bring in Rob Ryan as head coach and leave Russ running the show.

Oh well.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schobel rips into the lack of direction and then says he can't say what he wants to say within an earshot of team officials, and there's no post about it? Come on. It's all caving in around ole Russ.

This is a happy day. The more disarray, the more chance we maybe do something correct this offseason with our front office.

Oh wait, no, we are the Bills. We'll probably bring in Rob Ryan as head coach and leave Russ running the show.

Oh well.

Link?

Oh well.

I don't know what to think...I have to review the film...

LINKY

"It's embarrassing," the longest-tenured player on the Bills roster said Monday, a day after a 41-17 loss at Tennessee dropped Buffalo's record to 3-6. "I mean, we're technically, mathematically still in it, I guess, but it's like what ... are we doing here?"

Speaking within earshot of several Bills officials near the entrance of the locker room, Schobel expressed his frustration, but stopped short in explaining what he thinks the franchise's problems are by saying: "That's about all I can say without saying what I want to say."...

Why has it taken AS so long to make these comments? I know he's not the vocal type and shuns the media somewhat, but he could easily have said this 2 seasons ago. He and Moorman are the longest tenured Bills, but they've said nothing until now.

This team will be in more dire straights by the end of 2009 than it was at the conclusion of 2005. If Schobel is talking, something is seriously wrong. Not that we didn't know that already, but now the players are questioning what is going on.

Russ? How about Jauron?

He can longer defend/shield his precious Edwards, and claim the football equivalent of 'stay the course'. His players are not buying it. A **** storm is a brewin', and poor little Dickie knows it.

Do people still believe Russ has any actual authority over this team?

Why has it taken AS so long to make these comments? I know he's not the vocal type and shuns the media somewhat, but he could easily have said this 2 seasons ago. He and Moorman are the longest tenured Bills, but they've said nothing until now.

This team will be in more dire straights by the end of 2009 than it was at the conclusion of 2005. If Schobel is talking, something is seriously wrong. Not that we didn't know that already, but now the players are questioning what is going on.

Moorman said something too?

I like Moorman, but nobody gives a **** what a kicker says.

I don't know man, Moorman has some pretty good clout on this squad. The more this thing implodes, the better off we'll be. I hope it all caves in. So far, so good. The snowball is just starting, but getting bigger each week.