Isn't it pathetic

billfan63

Not that its relative to winning or losing but the fact that the Bills

have not had a 300 yd passing game in god knows how long and Kurt Warner threw

his 51st 300 yd game is really sad.

*cough* Hamdan had plenty in NFL Europe *cough*

For the record: Losman, Houston, 11/19/06. From my preview of this year's Texans game:

Losman finished the game 26-of-38 for a career-best 340 yards, becoming the first Buffalo quarterback to surpass the 300-yard benchmark more than once in a season since Drew Bledsoe’s 2002 Pro Bowl campaign. (And if you needed any more proof of how mediocre the offense has been lately, this was the last 300-yard outing put up by any Bills quarterback – 45 games ago.)

Add two more, which makes it 47 and counting.

Wow. Well a super conservative/overmatched coach + backup level QBs + bottom 2-3 worst OL = no 300 yd games

I've said it's time for Jauron to go, but for the life of me, I can't wrap my head around blaming "conservative playcalling" for what is clearly Trent's own trepidation.

I've said it's time for Jauron to go, but for the life of me, I can't wrap my head around blaming "conservative playcalling" for what is clearly Trent's own trepidation.

Jauron runs a "whatever you do, do NOT take a risk and make a mistake" system that in itself instills trepidation as a virture.

Scratch that...RALPH WILSON runs such a system...

He did. 328 in the loss to the Jets in that year's home opener.

So that's like 2 300 yard games since the 02 season. It's not as bad as I thought.

FWIW---this past week's games 300+ yard passers were under .500 including losses by the 2 with the highest yards (Cutler & brady* I believe)

So that's like 2 300 yard games since the 02 season. It's not as bad as I thought.

FWIW---this past week's games 300+ yard passers were under .500 including losses by the 2 with the highest yards (Cutler & brady* I believe)

Nah, that was two in the same season. Pretty sure there was another one or two scattered through '03-05. Checking ...

Two is the correct answer. Holcomb one in '05, Bledsoe '03... after #11 had SEVEN in 2002. We didn't know how good we had it.

(For the record, Jim Kelly had 26. Sigh ... but back then, we DID know how good we had it.)