This season is over.....time to play the young guys

that's why we won't play the young guys....

DJ has never been fond of playing younger players. He refused to play Fred Jackson over Anthony Thomas, Jabari Greer over Jason Webster, or Jason Peters at LT over Mike Gandy. The only reason the younger and better players got PT was the result of injuries or blatant ineffectiveness.

DJ's HC career is over, and I dare say he'll never amount to more than a secondary coach if he gets another job. He's never been good at assessing talent, and why should he? He's trying to survive at this point.

DJ has never been fond of playing younger players. He refused to play Fred Jackson over Anthony Thomas, Jabari Greer over Jason Webster, or Jason Peters at LT over Mike Gandy. The only reason the younger and better players got PT was the result of injuries or blatant ineffectiveness.

DJ's HC career is over, and I dare say he'll never amount to more than a secondary coach if he gets another job. He's never been good at assessing talent, and why should he? He's trying to survive at this point.

If Wittner and Magee never got hurt we would not have seen a pro bowl saftey in Jarius Byrs but only as ST player. Time for Maybin to get reps already. If he's not big enough then teach him on the job to be an OLB.

If Wittner and Magee never got hurt we would not have seen a pro bowl saftey in Jarius Byrs but only as ST player. Time for Maybin to get reps already. If he's not big enough then teach him on the job to be an OLB.

Mcgee has been out one week and byrd was seeing alot of time when scott and shitner were back there, i am confused?