Poslusny Exposed today

Stussy109

Yeah, I'm still pretty convinced you made that story up. Just like earlier in the year when I was arguing with a guy because he was ripping on the Bills for not picking B.J. Raji. There are plenty of choices that you could bash but when you start criticizing them for not picking players that were picked before their slot in the draft, well, I just think that's idiotic.

I remember reading that too, saying something like they were all patting each other on the back because they got their RB(Marshawn Inch) & they also got the highest rated LB on their board(Poz). It would take the average joe about 2 minutes of watching college highlights to know that Willis was 10xs better then Poz. Not the circle jerks, they go to the beat of their own drum.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading that too, saying something like they were all patting each other on the back because they got their RB(Marshawn Inch) & they also got the highest rated LB on their board(Poz). It would take the average joe about 2 minutes of watching college highlights to know that Willis was 10xs better then Poz. Not the circle jerks, they go to the beat of their own drum.

The entire LB corps should be indicted.

Young tossed 9 passes to Johnson, and he snagged all 9 (!). And one has to assume that they had the sense to key on him, especially since their best wide-out receiving threat was out... :(

The task at hand was to do whatever it takes to neutralize a 2-5 opponent's best player. I would have spent the 1st half pounding him into the turf, even when he wasn't getting the ball.

He led the team in tackles with 10, I think Tenn had about 50 plays, so Poz made a fifth of the stops. You gotta remember this is really only his second year since he was out his whole rookie year. I know this is an excuse but they did go up against the hottest RB in the league right now, and kept the game close till the 4th yet again. Once the team gets torn apart this offseason, Poz will be one of the few guys left.

I wonder what Schobels stat line was...? No one ever rips on him.

2 tackles, 1 assist. Awesome. Why don't I see threads on why he hasn't done anything?

middle linebackers usually always will lead the team in tackles because they are in a position on the field where most plays come their way. Poz took terrible angles at the running back all day and he absolutely was exposed. I know your not arguing poz is better than Willis but Willis isn't playing behind a front four much better than poz and the linebackers around willis aren't anything to brag about either and he makes big time plays every week. And no schobel doesn't get a free pass if you were here in the offseason you should have seen all the grief people were giving schobel but he has actually been a pleasant surprise this year.

How can you blame Poz? It's because of our crap offense that the defense is out on the field longer than they should be. If we had a half decent offense, the defense would actually be able to catch their breath on the sidelines before having to run back out like they do now.

As a side note, the offense does bear some responsibility for time of possession (or lack thereof). Nevertheless, the defense also bears its fair share of responsibility. It would be kind of nice if they could get the other side's offense to have more three and outs.

How can you blame Poz? It's because of our crap offense that the defense is out on the field longer than they should be. If we had a half decent offense, the defense would actually be able to catch their breath on the sidelines before having to run back out like they do now.

It's the offense's fault that our MLB is not that good?

As a side note, the offense does bear some responsibility for time of possession (or lack thereof). Nevertheless, the defense also bears its fair share of responsibility. It would be kind of nice if they could get the other side's offense to have more three and outs.

It would. But as I noted above, their LBs and coaching are duds.

Chris Kelsay also looked terrible. I think I could count on two hands the number of times he let Vince Young run right past him without touching him.

Technically, he did touch Young once. Or, more accurately, Young touched him - VY stiff armed Kelsay like he was a little kid chasing a grown up.

When the game was tied in the fourth quarter - Titans third and goal from the two yard line - Johnson runs into the line and Poz (and Scott) fails to wrap him up. Johnson scores and the game falls apart from there. Apart from the lack of speed, your middle linebacker has to wrap up a guy at the two yard line on third and two in a tie game.

Scott had that play. Poz literally knocked Scott off of Chris Johnson and sprung Johnson for the touchdown.

middle linebackers usually always will lead the team in tackles because they are in a position on the field where most plays come their way. Poz took terrible angles at the running back all day and he absolutely was exposed. I know your not arguing poz is better than Willis but Willis isn't playing behind a front four much better than poz and the linebackers around willis aren't anything to brag about either and he makes big time plays every week. And no schobel doesn't get a free pass if you were here in the offseason you should have seen all the grief people were giving schobel but he has actually been a pleasant surprise this year.

Agreed. For those of you supporting Poz. Watch him. Don't watch the offense we play against. Watch Poz every play. He looks lost and slow.

Yeah, I'm still pretty convinced you made that story up. Just like earlier in the year when I was arguing with a guy because he was ripping on the Bills for not picking B.J. Raji. There are plenty of choices that you could bash but when you start criticizing them for not picking players that were picked before their slot in the draft, well, I just think that's idiotic.

Not criticizing them not trading up. I'm criticizing their evaluation of players. The mention of not trading up is a pinch of salt on the trash heap that has been the decision making at OBD. In fact, I've said before that drafting is actually one of the better things they have done the past decade. They just don't draft their share of difference makers and when they do, it's at positions they don't value enough to re-sign at market value.....like CB.

God forbide people people let the stats get in the way. Poz is not the problem with this defense. Him and Byrd and Magee and Kiawalka are the only ones I'd keep in the back 7.

Linebackers should have the bulk of the tackles. Hell, Ellison has had double digit tackle games this year. Does that make him better than mediocre? Watch any game and you'll see 'backers making explosive or disruptive plays. The Bills do not. That includes Poz, who may be a serviceable part of a starting linebacker corps, but should never be the focal point based on what he's shown.

Mitchell would be better in a situational role when blitzes are called. Though pretty unreliable in the open field, he has shown he can make big plays on occasion, and seems to be the closest the Bills have to a starting linebacker in terms of ballast. I don't know if what he earns jibes with the idea of him as a part time player, but I wouldn't be reluctant at all to show him the door at the end of the season if the club decides to fumigate.

I can't for the life of me figure out why they didn't take that Cincy USC backer in the 2nd round.