TO Must Go

timbuk3

:wallbash: enough already. The guy obviously doesn't give a :thumbdown: . Two passes thrown his way in the 4th on the sames series. First one, over his head, OK. Next one a little behind, but for :censored: sakes, look like you care and try to get the ball. Why even bother trying to throw to the guy. I realize he is probably frustrated, but why the heck did he even come to Buffalo. He knew the team :wallbash: sucked. What did he expect?

:wallbash:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TO would be the first to agree with you about leaving. He got convinced by his agent that this team had promise. He was lied to. If I were him, I'd continue to keep my mouth shut about this trainwreck until I get my walking papers at the end of the year. Then I'd write a BOOK about all the things I COULD have said about this bunch of idiots but didn't.

His perspective would be useful at this point for all the folks who still think there is a professional sports organization going on at 1BD.

:wallbash: enough already. The guy obviously doesn't give a :thumbdown: . Two passes thrown his way in the 4th on the sames series. First one, over his head, OK. Next one a little behind, but for :censored: sakes, look like you care and try to get the ball. Why even bother trying to throw to the guy. I realize he is probably frustrated, but why the heck did he even come to Buffalo. He knew the team :wallbash: sucked. What did he expect?

completely disagree with you

I think any player of TOs caliber, stuck on a team like Buffalo, can only whistle through the graveyard for so long before they crack.

yeah I actually feel bad for the guy...and for our fans--that we have 2 of the best deep threats in the league and no QB who can get them the ball. TO AND the fans are getting ripped offf. This shoulda been a fun year.

Guest dog14787

This Buffalo Bills football team showed unity until Donte Whitner decided it was better to split the team right down the middle.

T.O.'s body language and attitude today was horrible. At least make an attempt to adjust to the ball, damn :wallbash:

I stand corrected, Lee Evans is the number 1 WR for the Buffalo Bills.

Still not making sense. I have no idea what your point is.

His actions show that he obviously doesn't give a crap. By shortarming that last pass that was intercepted, TO was more concerned about protecting his ass than extending to get the ball. Yes the team sucks, but if he doesn't even want to try, bring in Steve Johnson or James Hardy and let the team determine if they can play (or try to play) as TO won't be here next year.

yeah I actually feel bad for the guy...and for our fans--that we have 2 of the best deep threats in the league and no QB who can get them the ball. TO AND the fans are getting ripped offf. This shoulda been a fun year.

TO did what he was supposed to do. He sold tickets. Beyond that, I don't think much else could be expected with this team.

A coach with balls would have taken him off the field after the 2nd throw.