Are you rooting for a W or an L tomorrow?

FluffHead

Are you rooting for a W or an L tomorrow?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for a W or an L tomorrow?

• a Win
    • A Loss

Do you think a Win or a Loss is better for the Buffalo Bills vs the Tennesse Titans?

This question has been raised before, not too long ago. Recently, I have been as critical as anyone about the Bills administration, but I cannot imagine hoping the team will lose any game. You can be an unhappy fan, but no fan wants their team to lose.

I voted win. I always want the Bills to win & would especially enjoy a win at Tenn. That said, if they lose, I will look on the bright side & hope for a higher draft pick because of the loss.

I see what you mean. I voted for a win as well. You should ALWAYS want a win for your team, or else what is the point of having a favorite team that you are supposed to live and die with? However, the way I feel right now is similar to the way I felt at the end of the Williams and Mularky regimes. A win will be awesome, but if we lose you have to find the silver lining. It's one loss closer to the end of Jauron's tenure (PLEASE GOD) and a higher spot for us come April (and hopefully a front office that will actually know what to do with it).

Really, at this point I just want us to play well. If we go round for round with the Titans and lose 34-28 in a hard fought game with no major gaffes than I'll take it. I am just tired of the embarrassing losses. Games like the Miami/Cleveland/Houston ones really take the piss out of you as a fan. Even the NE game had it's moments, but to lose like that is just awful.

At this point I am looking for player development. It's now or never for Trent (prob never), the young O-line needs to improve, will Byrd keep it going, etc. These are the things I am looking at going forward. They'll never say it, but the players know that their days with Jauron are numbered. They are auditioning for the next staff, and over the next 8 weeks hopefully we will see what they are made of.

Do you think a Win or a Loss is better for the Buffalo Bills vs the Tennesse Titans?

More than a win, I'd love to see some spark from the offense and Edwards. If they win fine, if they lose, oh well. I have really low expectations for the the team anyways and regardless of what they do, it won't change my opinion that they are a bad team. :(

I don't think it is a crazy question. If you do, then you're a shprt-term thinker. Long-term thinkers can see that a loss might be better tpday because it puts us in a better position to draft players under a new regime. Pretty simple really.

That's a bull **** excuse for people abandoning their team.

Better position for the draft? LMAO!! The draft is a crapshoot...anyone who's not a total neophyte to the NFL knows that...the only thing a high draft pick guarantees you is the chance to get stuck paying a player a lot more...if he turns out to be a bust, that can set your team back farther.

New regime? No guarantee the next regime will be better...real fans want the current regime to finally do what they were brought in to do..whether we think they can do it or not. I want Jauron to surprise me.

Also, a win improves the attitude and mentality of the team...a loss just makes the organization worse in the short run AND in the long run.

Quit with the stupid "a loss might be better" crap...anyone who thinks that is just a quitter

Always play to win, always root for your team to win. I also have resigned myself to spend my day looking for bright spots. Put all the rookies in and see how well they play. The coaches next year will then have a better idea of who to keep, (separating potential from ability) and what positions they need to draft for.

As far as rooting for a loss to get a better draft pick......just crazy thinking. How many spots do they need to move up to guarantee a productive draft? Doesn't matter where, just do a good job evaluating.

May as well put in Hamden at some point if Trent continues his stunning (makes me sit there with my mouth open wondering what the hell he's doing) play.

I don't want them to lose, but it would be better for the Bills if they did. Would mean more chance of Jauron and the current admin to be gone at the end of the season and I can't see this getting any better with a win and muddling just below mediocrity.

I hate muddling, it is too painful. Get it over with quick and move on.

I don't think it is a crazy question. If you do, then you're a shprt-term thinker. Long-term thinkers can see that a loss might be better tpday because it puts us in a better position to draft players under a new regime. Pretty simple really.

I would consider the better draft position a consolation prize to a win. I'd rather we beat those @#$%ing Titans!

This is not a vaild thread at least until the Bills are mathematically elimated from the division race, and then the playoffs completely. Every fan, no matter how bad the coaching or team may be, should root for wins every game. But while I do always root for them to win, after they can no longer make the playoffs, loses don't upset me at all.