Home stretch

Cugalabanza

I think Jauron's gonna get this team on the right track. I really like what I've seen so far. Plus, now we get Trent back and he's pumped and ready to light it up, just like last year.

You must have a serious head injury. You really like what you've seen so far? You must be a Patriots fan or you don't know sh-t about football!

You must have a serious head injury. You really like what you've seen so far? You must be a Patriots fan or you don't know sh-t about football!

Did the Chargers give up last year when they were 4-8?

Speaking of head injuries, if that's what it takes to see the light, sign me up. I bet we see at least one TD pass from Edwards to Nelson this week. Probably more. It's not so much what's in your head, but what's in your heart! That's something I do know **** about.

p.s. No, I aint no stinkin' Pats* fan. LOL!

Did the Chargers give up last year when they were 4-8?

Speaking of head injuries, if that's what it takes to see the light, sign me up. I bet we see at least one TD pass from Edwards to Nelson this week. Probably more. It's not so much what's in your head, but what's in your heart! That's something I do know **** about.

p.s. No, I aint no stinkin' Pats* fan. LOL!

I really believe that this second concussion has reversed the effects of the first concussion.

I understand this. You are bound by the new sig line.

I'm here if you need support.

He doesn't need your support...mortal.

<This tale may have a moralizing end, with eternal damnation for the foolhardy sig line requester. Or it may have a twist, in which a wily jerk from Cincy outwits the KOAB.>

Every ding has its dong.

Hello! :wallbash:

Seriously though, they've been trying to simplify this offense ever since Turk was let go. I think all the pieces are in place.

You are correct, this is a simple offensive system they have put together. So simple in fact, that players from the opposing defenses laugh at the simplicity of it and can't believe that the Bills don't offer more of a scheme than something they last saw when they were playing in the 115lb. class of Pop Warner.

I can't wait to see the imagination that AVP comes up with this week to have Trent checkdown on his first 10 pass attempts along with getting sacked 3 times, fumbling twice and throwing a pick, all before halftime. This offense is the worst since the 84-85 Bills and Edwards ranks right up there with Dufek, Mathison and Marangi as possibly the worst QB's ever to wear a Bills uniform. Of course, JP, RJ and host of others can lay claim to that title too.

So, you're the new guy, with about 30 posts, calling the guy who's been here since 2003 a Pats fan!?!? Come on.

By the way, welcome to the board - have a ltitle optomism.

I think Jauron's gonna get this team on the right track. I really like what I've seen so far. Plus, now we get Trent back and he's pumped and ready to light it up, just like last year.

you forgot to mention how well our offensive line is starting to "gel"

you forgot to mention how well our offensive line is starting to "gel"

The Bills could technically have the best offensive line in the game(which right now they don't) with TE as the QB and everyone would say that the line sucks. When the QB has 4-5 seconds to throw (which is most of the time if you watch the games), he should be able to find someone open other than the checkdown RB. Sure, maybe the WR's aren't getting open enough but Trent has shown that he has a HUGE inability to throw the ball in a timely manner when needed.

I believe it was also confirmed on a very special episode of Diff'rent Strokes.

Nah, it was Facts Of Life. I remember it well. Jo got smacked in the head during a game of Dodgeball, and became a Blair clone. Later, during another game of Dodgeball, Jo was too busy checking her nails to see Natalie winding up another head shot, which helped her turn back into the Jo we all know and loved.

Light up what? Trentative is done, I am of the belief that his fire was cool to begin with is more of less out or going out soon enough. He doesn't impress me as a leader, much less one that belongs on the gridiron of the N.F.L. Sorry, maybe I missed the tongue in your cheek.