Holy Trinity

SWVABillsFan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I understand the Holy Trinity to be God the Father, Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, and The Holy Ghost or Comforter. Am I right to believe that Jesus was actually God in the flesh? If so, why do we pray to God the Father and end in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ?

Father, son, and holy ghost?

Well, there's these two.

Then this guy.

Does that help?

Ok. I understand the Holy Trinity to be God the Father, Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, and The Holy Ghost or Comforter. Am I right to believe that Jesus was actually God in the flesh? If so, why do we pray to God the Father and end in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ?

Wow, you might want to take this to the "Off the Wall" section.

Jesus specifically tells us to pray to the Father in His name. John 15:16 :thumbsup:

This board is absolutely hilarious. I guess if I were to ask a question about some type of camping gear I would get a reply about a piece of sand at the bottom of one of the great pyramids.

Dude if you think that's bad, don't ask about currency exchange rates...

This board is absolutely hilarious. I guess if I were to ask a question about some type of camping gear I would get a reply about a piece of sand at the bottom of one of the great pyramids.

Nonsensical questions about nonsensical superstitions will generally get nonsensical responses.