DROID

stevestojan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iPhone! iPhone! iPhone!

:wallbash:

As an AT&T subscriber with an AT&T Fuze (no low end device here) all I can say is, what I normally end up saying when I travel, WHY THE HELL DON'T I HAVE SIGNAL, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF *$*% MAJOR CITY AND I HAVE NO SIGNAL!!!!!

As an AT&T subscriber with an AT&T Fuze (no low end device here) all I can say is, what I normally end up saying when I travel, WHY THE HELL DON'T I HAVE SIGNAL, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF *$*% MAJOR CITY AND I HAVE NO SIGNAL!!!!!

I have AT&T and the Fuze, and my coverage is awesome. The phone is a little chunky, but the coverage is good.

How can you recommend a phone after few hours use?

Valid question. Since leaving the iphone due to no reception, I have tried 13 different phones. Yes I know that sounds crazy but I have certain features I won't compromise on. This one has everything I need for work and personal and the capacitive touch screen. And it does indeed fit in a pocket... easily

I have AT&T and the Fuze, and my coverage is awesome. The phone is a little chunky, but the coverage is good.

I'm glad your results have been better.

My most recent experiences had me in Orlando and Charlotte in the past couple of weeks. In Orlando, I rarely had 3g coverage and in Charlotte, I was fine in the city, but went to E network and finally spotty coverage at all only 20 mile north of the city outside of Moresville.

As I travel a lot, my lack of coverage (or often lack of 3g coverage) is very noticeable when I am outside of the "city center".

Typing this on my Droid. It's been great so far. This is my first Smartphone...coming from a Moto Razr, so this is dramatically different for me. I think one of the biggest suprises so far is how much I like the hardware keyboard.

Well, off to play in the app market. I'll update later.