That phone conference with Chris Brown?

I was one of the season ticket holders who got an automated call from Chris Brown inviting me to be part of a fan forum on the state of the Bills. I thought they were going to ask us what we really thought. Turns out it was just a one-hour interview with George Wilson and Freddie Jackson with screened softball questions. One guy asked about replacing Jauron. I don't even have to tell you how that was handled.

All in all it was a big waste of time IMO. Anyone else?

PTR

I was one of the season ticket holders who got an automated call from Chris Brown inviting me to be part of a fan forum on the state of the Bills. I thought they were going to ask us what we really thought. Turns out it was just a one-hour interview with George Wilson and Freddie Jackson with screened softball questions. One guy asked about replacing Jauron. I don't even have to tell you how that was handled.

PTR

Realistically, that's about all it could have been. But did it accomplish it's intended goal of getting you to re-up your season tickets next year? :thumbsup:

They sent me a "stadium kit" complete with a blindfold, ear plugs, and a clothespin. :lol:

I didn't even get tickets when I renewed. They sent me a tube of astro-glide and a rubber fist.

I guess it will basically have the same effect.

PTR

One of the??? Were there any ST that didn't get called? They even left the callback number with a pin to get in 20 minutes before tha call. Surprised it wasn't posted.

What surprises me most is that anyone thought they would really get a one on two (or even 100 on two, 1000 on two...) conversation with Wilson/Jackson. Just the FO lubing us up for next year.

One of the??? Were there any ST that didn't get called? They even left the callback number with a pin to get in 20 minutes before tha call. Surprised it wasn't posted.

What surprises me most is that anyone thought they would really get a one on two (or even 100 on two, 1000 on two...) conversation with Wilson/Jackson. Just the FO lubing us up for next year.

I assumed that not all STH's were called because whne someone posted about it, a lot of people said they weren't called Obviously they were. My bad. All I was saying was this event was nothing to get excited over. Like listening to a pre-game show on your phone. I hung up after ten minutes.

PTR

Hi, this is Chris Brown......CLICK.

I was sitting here transcribing when the phone rang. Looked at the caller ID, which said "Buffalo Bills" ... and I let it keep ringing, deciding that at this point, the HS coach I was listening to was more worthy of my time.

I was sitting here transcribing when the phone rang. Looked at the caller ID, which said "Buffalo Bills" ... and I let it keep ringing, deciding that at this point, the HS coach I was listening to was more worthy of my time.

For some reason that got me to thinking about the beginning of Major League where the GM is talking to Lou on the phone about managing the Indians. Lou, working at auto tire shop, tells the GM that he will get back to him later.