FOUND: Five Dollar Bill ($$)

EndZoneCrew

5 dollar bill found this weekend, (November 1st) in vendor area section 120-123 @ the Ralph. My description is basic, but yours MUST be right on. If the 5 dollar is yours, I am sure you will be happy I found it. Please email me with details, what serial number is on it, including a way to contact you, and I will be glad to contact you if it is a match. Thanks.

5 dollar bill found this weekend, (November 1st) in vendor area section 120-123 @ the Ralph. My description is basic, but yours MUST be right on. If the 5 dollar is yours, I am sure you will be happy I found it. Please email me with details, what serial number is on it, including a way to contact you, and I will be glad to contact you if it is a match. Thanks.

If no one claims it, send it to China to help pay down our debt. :sick:

It is mine. Young Russell must have dropped it when he ran out to get me a hot dog.

Please return it to:

Ralph C. Wilson Jr.

c/o The Buffalo Bills

One Bills Drive

Orchard Park, NY 14127

Or go to the Sundowner for me and give it to one of the hard working girls.

The one I lost had a likeness of Lincoln on it. It also was of the new variety with the larger 5 and colors. I don't have the serial number but it was in relatively new condition.

It's mine.

As for the corroborating proof, I can tell you there's a picture of Abraham Lincoln on it.

ok.....that sounds good enough for me....just send me a blank check to cover the shipping....as for who to make the check out to....my best friends call me CASH.....thanks!