Question: Season ticket holders, are you going to renew next year?

damj

Are you renewing season tix next year?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Are you renewing season tix next year?

• Yes
    • No
    • Haven't decided
    • Yes, if they make major changes

How long have you been a fan? When tailgaiting is more important, that sad.

I've been a fan my entire life. Thats 34 years. I would like this team to win. Who doesnt? Its more about the camaraderie and fellowship. I enjoy tailgating. If the team doesnt win though its not going to ruin my day. Im happy Buffalo has a team, a team with history, a team with great fans, in a place full of great people. I dont know if I root for the team anymore as much as I root for Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo!!!

Since I was a little boy I dreamed of having season tix to the Bills games,as a boy my family could not afford them. Now I can buy season tix but I'm in the military and I'm far from my hometown of Buffalo, NY. If I was in Buffalo, I would renew the season tix because as bad is it is now, if the Bils move it will be even worse. I don't want to imagine life without the Bills. The Bills are Buffalo and life with out them will be terrible. I bleed red,white and blue for my Country and for my Bills. Every team goes through tough seasons, Ralph as always been a below 500 type of owner if you look at his history. I'm not saying we have to support a losing team year in and year out, but by going to the games you are supporting OUR traditions, and our love and passion for the only thing we all have in common in WNY. OUR LOVE FOR OUR BILLS!!

I've been a fan my entire life. Thats 34 years. I would like this team to win. Who doesnt? Its more about the camaraderie and fellowship. I enjoy tailgating. If the team doesnt win though its not going to ruin my day. Im happy Buffalo has a team, a team with history, a team with great fans, in a place full of great people. I dont know if I root for the team anymore as much as I root for Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo!!!

You should work for the Bills. Glad you dig their crap!

There were a few stories in the Buffalo News recently about guys who have gone to hundreds of consecutive games. Well, Bills Season Tickets have been in my family since before I was born. My dad bought me a season ticket when Rich Stadium opened in 1973. I was ONE. He wanted me to have it when I was old enough to go. I started going to games in 1977. I would cry if I didn't get to go to a game for whatever reason. I have only missed a handful of games since 1979. Until this year. The Cleveland game finally killed it for me. I sold the rest of the games for this season after that game. I lost money on it. I don't care. If they don't clean house, I am finished forever. I could care less about tailgating. I saved about $75 yesterday and fired up the grill at home and really didn't care about how awful they played. I really feel bad for the guy that bought my tickets to yesterday's game. I am so disgusted with what is going on, if the threat is buy tickets or they leave, then goodbye. People gotta be sick of wasting their hard earned money on total garbage and then justify it by saying "I like the tailgating". To me, that is just sad. People who say that probably weren't around in the 1988-1996 time period of this franchise. Great tailgating back then too but the actual games were the point and they were awesome games. If people are buying tickets out of fear of the team leaving, stop it. Let them leave. You will get over it. Buy Sabres tickets, buy a new big screen TV, buy your kids some new clothes, go on a vacation, whatever. You will feel better in the long run. Thanks Ralph.

There were a few stories in the Buffalo News recently about guys who have gone to hundreds of consecutive games. Well, Bills Season Tickets have been in my family since before I was born. My dad bought me a season ticket when Rich Stadium opened in 1973. I was ONE. He wanted me to have it when I was old enough to go. I started going to games in 1977. I would cry if I didn't get to go to a game for whatever reason. I have only missed a handful of games since 1979. Until this year. The Cleveland game finally killed it for me. I sold the rest of the games for this season after that game. I lost money on it. I don't care. If they don't clean house, I am finished forever. I could care less about tailgating. I saved about $75 yesterday and fired up the grill at home and really didn't care about how awful they played. I really feel bad for the guy that bought my tickets to yesterday's game. I am so disgusted with what is going on, if the threat is buy tickets or they leave, then goodbye. People gotta be sick of wasting their hard earned money on total garbage and then justify it by saying "I like the tailgating". To me, that is just sad. People who say that probably weren't around in the 1988-1996 time period of this franchise. Great tailgating back then too but the actual games were the point and they were awesome games. If people are buying tickets out of fear of the team leaving, stop it. Let them leave. You will get over it. Buy Sabres tickets, buy a new big screen TV, buy your kids some new clothes, go on a vacation, whatever. You will feel better in the long run. Thanks Ralph.

Damn, that's a lot of history One Bills Drive has ripped from you my friend. Sorry it had to happen.

Then man have you chosen the right team! :sick:

Luckily i live out of town now and have Ravens season tickets too. If i want good football, i just head over to B-more. Talk about two differently run organizations?!? one with a winners attitude and one with a Losers.. I still invest in the team though and care.

How is it sad that people want to go for the tailgating? Are we not supposed to enjoy our Sunday mornings tailgating if the Bills won't win? I mean come on, I love getting up early (only time I ever like getting up early) and heading to Lot 2 at the Ralph. I'd like to come back and talk to you after they left to see how you felt about it now. Seems to me that you have had a lifelong history with the Bills and you are willing to let them leave now because we cannot put together a fully functional team that can consistently win? I think you don't realize what you would be giving up if the Bills left town. Buffalo would forever be a different town. For you to say what you said is the epitome of a bandwagon jumper, have fun rooting for the Pats*!