Fitzpatrick is Awesome

thebug

22 fourth quarter points sounds like a good Defense got tired after making a really good QB play bad

Yah because of a bunch of 3 and outs. Our first 1st down of the 2nd half was with 3:10 left in the 4th quarter, down 31-10.

oh yah fitz's phone # 326-3688 (it stands for 3andout)

Just because he has been sacked more doesn't mean he has had worse protection. News Flash, Buffalo's Offensive Line is much worse than Greenbays.

I have to agree. Until today, I was under the impression based solely on stats, that Green Bay's line was worse than ours. But after watching the game against the Vikings today, and Troy Aikman also commented on it over and over, that alot of their sacks are Rodgers' fault and not their line. On a few of the sacks, there was a pocket to step up into, and he didn't make the move and got sacked. I am not sure about "much worse", but it definitely is worse than theirs, and probably the worst in the NFL this year, as many of us as well as TV's so called experts predicted.

that explains a lot. You should log on to the Las Vegas website then, cause JP don't suck here anymore.

Truth of the matters is I'm just wondering why we got another deep threat and opted to keep a QB that is a good west coast style QB not a gun slyinger like the guy we got rid of that we probably could have got for cheap as an insurance policy. I never got to see him play a season with two recievers that could get open.

Truth of the matters is I'm just wondering why we got another deep threat and opted to keep a QB that is a good west coast style QB not a gun slyinger like the guy we got rid of that we probably could have got for cheap as an insurance policy. I never got to see him play a season with two recievers that could get open

. :wallbash:

The guy sucked, time to move on.

or the 20% who can't get over JP.

No I am just curious how he would do. You guys are the ones that can't get over things If you check my original comment I told you cry babies to wait a few more games and see how TE does. I really didn't complain when we let Losman go I just figured we could have got him for cheap and please provide some factual statements and not just an insult every time you yype. Your not gonna rattle me. Just with you responses I can tell you don't know S#!+ and your probably not a very intelegent individual either.

I'm not sure I understand what this thread is about. When you have no running game, no pass protection, no TE and rookies/free agents all over the place, it's pretty difficult for any QB to look good... let along a backup in his first year with the team. I guess some people think that Aaron Rogers would be a winner here in Buffalo but this offense needs a lot more than that. It needs at least 2 or 3 more legitimate starters to emerge and 2 or 3 more years of playing together.

I'm not sure I understand what this thread is about. When you have no running game, no pass protection, no TE and rookies/free agents all over the place, it's pretty difficult for any QB to look good... let along a backup in his first year with the team. I guess some people think that Aaron Rogers would be a winner here in Buffalo but this offense needs a lot more than that. It needs at least 2 or 3 more legitimate starters to emerge and 2 or 3 more years of playing together.

No these guys think we should make the SB every year they don't pay attention to IR the learning curve or your complete statement they're just being bad fans but in their defense I don't blame them they just need to focus on the positives like the players who have emerged and they play of our new left tackle is pretty god considering the experience factor.

You are all over the place, what is your point?

Our O-line is young but given injuries they look a litle better every week. Byrd was a second round steal. TE was 5of5 with 3 completions to our big play receivers before he got injured. we are by no means contenders but if we didn't have the injuries I think we would have been.

On the other thing JP was one of the most accurate down field passers in the league he just didn't want to check down but didn't have the weapons to play like that if you look at the stats they will back me up but your right he's gone now Trent is here looked good his last game lets see if it was a fluke.(before the concussion)

Just try to be positive and you might get alittle less frustrated not just with Bills but in life too. Venting doesn't work it just adds fuel to the fire.

Say what you want insult me if you want but that's good advice.

Our O-line is young but given injuries they look a litle better every week. Byrd was a second round steal. TE was 5of5 with 3 completions to our big play receivers before he got injured. we are by no means contenders but if we didn't have the injuries I think we would have been.

On the other thing JP was one of the most accurate down field passers in the league he just didn't want to check down but didn't have the weapons to play like that if you look at the stats they will back me up but your right he's gone now Trent is here looked good his last game lets see if it was a fluke.(before the concussion)

Glass half full kinda guy, I get it. I guess after 10 years of sucking, I'm not so optimistic. I'm sorry you think so highly of Losman becuase unless a light goes off in his head, he will not make a living as a QB in the NFL.

Then how can you blame the QB's and say they are bad? A good QB would have this offence playing much better, good QB's do that. Unfortunatly, neither of Buffalos starters this year are good enough to help a team win.

Kelly in his prime would be able to make passes to Evans and TO (no guarantees that Mr. "First Ballot Hall of Famer" OWens would catch the ball though)

I gurantee you if Kelly was throwing passes to TO and he was dropping them, he wouldn't hesitate to get in his face. Did you ever see Edwards or Fitz chew out anyone for missing an assignment, dropping a pass, missing a block...etc.

The QB's on this team aren't LEADERS. They play with no emotion just as Jauron coaches with no emotion.

I gurantee you if Kelly was throwing passes to TO and he was dropping them, he wouldn't hesitate to get in his face. Did you ever see Edwards or Fitz chew out anyone for missing an assignment, dropping a pass, missing a block...etc.

The QB's on this team aren't LEADERS. They play with no emotion just as Jauron coaches with no emotion.

Hard to rip a guy for :wallbash: up, when you :wallbash: up the last 5 plays.

Bingo. Everyone is over on the sideline telling jokes and having a good time while getting their a**es kicked in the 4th quarter. No leadership from anyone. Limp Dick disease has taken over the team. Even the fans at the game were too out of it to fully boo during the 4th. :wallbash: We need a head coach to give this team some vigra or something.

Bingo. Everyone is over on the sideline telling jokes and having a good time while getting their a**es kicked in the 4th quarter. No leadership from anyone. Limp Dick disease has taken over the team. Even the fans at the game were too out of it to fully boo during the 4th. :wallbash:We need a head coach to give this team some vigra or something.

You think we have a team full of stiffs now? :wallbash:

In Fitzpatricks defense, the offensive line rarely gave him an opportunity to succeed. The way the line blocked today, as they have all year (poorly), Edwards most likely wouldn't of done much better.

There aren't too many qb's in this league that could be successful with the passblocking we have had this year.

You're right. If Tom Brady had played as our QB this season, we would be saying that he just couldn't recover from that serious injury and now his career is over. :wallbash: Wake up, folks! Each of the Bills players would look much better in a better run organization. Correction: Each previous Bills player does look better when playing for another organization. Even Mike Williams is doing okay.

:wallbash:

So let me get this straight...Fitz's problem today was the line, which can't be used as an excuse for Edwards because Rogers is effective in Green bay ( :wallbash: ) despite getting sacked?

Whoa there! I've said all along that the O-Line has sucked, they've sucked when Edwards was in there and they sucked today, they've consistently sucked. I think you've got me confused with some one else. My point is that it is difficult for any QB to do well with the O line that we have, and our coaching doesn't help much either.