HOU@BUF Game Thread

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez, why didn't i start Ryan Moats on my FF team this week? fr'ickin unbelievable. only the Bills at home could give up such juicy yardage to a journeyman. and i'm not blaming the D today.

Why not? another stellar 400 yard effort.

Why not? another stellar 400 yard effort.

That's exactly what will happen to most teams when your Offense is going 3 and out for most of the game. They just kept giving the ball back to a superior O all day. Bills led 10-9 going into the 4th. i wouldve taken that any day. Fitz stinks, Trent stinks, the Oline has no depth and two rookies are the best players.

That's exactly what will happen to most teams when your Offense is going 3 and out for most of the game. They just kept giving the ball back to a superior O all day. Bills led 10-9 going into the 4th. i wouldve taken that any day. Fitz stinks, Trent stinks, the Oline has no depth and two rookies are the best players.

Understand but they can not stop the run no matter how long they are on the field. LB's are non-existent.

This 3 and out crap is getting old! Man it is frustrating watching all these other teams (Browns excluded) be able to move the ball when they need to.

yuck.

2 terrible calls by officials which both hurt us, though not enough to change the outcome - TO was plainly interfered with before half time in the end zone and the guy dove at Fitzpatrick's knee on the interception. Brady gets that call 100 out of 100 plays.

yuck.

2 terrible calls by officials which both hurt us, though not enough to change the outcome - TO was plainly interfered with before half time in the end zone and the guy dove at Fitzpatrick's knee on the interception. Brady gets that call 100 out of 100 plays.

I heard the hot dogs were undercooked, too, but so what? This team blows dead chickens.

yea and once Jim Kelly was carted off the field against the Jax Jaguars in the playoffs, I didn't realize we'd never see a home playoff game again...

No doubt...I remember that game clear as day...it was the end of glory days...just didn't know it would be this bad since...