Fisher interview

ieatcrayonz

OH

MY

GOD

That practically is BEGGIN Ralph to sign him once he orchestrates his release from Tennessee. He must be throwing games on purpose for that very reason.

Amazing work Columbo.

Chosing Vince Young at QB=throwing games.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but I have to side with crayonz on this one. All you have to do is read between the lines you dummys. I have hilighted an example above.

Thats one of the most awesome examples of deductive reasoning I have ever seen. lol But seriously it was pretty funny.

LMAO. I just saw this thread now. It never gets old to see people react to Crayonz. LOL. I mean, to see people perplexed and trying to make sense of the first post is the best comedy this board can give to people in their everyday lives.

Come on people.....you're better than this aren't you!

<_< Crayonz!

Musical chairs at QB has nothing to do with the Bills? :cry:

Fitzpatrick

Edwards

Losman

Holcomb

Bledsoe

How many QBs can Jauron possibly start in such a short span? The first part of Fisher's interview showed a clear dissatisfaction with Adams. He seems to know that ship has sailed. He then rapidly changed gears and gave his own philosophy of QBing. That philosophy would be refreshing to the Bills who have a QB controversy brewing again. He is not being allowed to implement it with his current employer.

Bledsoe was never part of the musical chair he took the cut instead.

Jeff Fisher wants Bud Amdams to let him out of his cntract and wants Ralph Wilson to sign him to a long term contract for one reason, and one reason alone.

Man Bear Pig!

Excelsior!!!!!!!

I kinda feel sorry for him. I don't think that Jeff Fisher has any friends.

If you play the interview backward, you can hear him confess to killing Kennedy too.

• 2 weeks later...
Jauron hinted that he was going to start a QB carousel. Ralph is probably looking for a coach who doesn't want that.

Bud Adams gave Ralph the finger.

Gee I wonder why

Fisher was reportedly seen having recent conversations with Bills players and asst. coaches. You could be right (again).