2002: 86.0 (16 games)

2003: 73.0 (16 games)

2004: 70.3 (9 games)

RJ:

1998: 102.9 (8 games)

1999: 119.5 (2 games)

2000: 82.2 (11 games)

2001: 76.3 (8 games)

Wow...ya know...as much as I am shocked by this...I think I would have to say I woudl rather have RJ....

Amazing stuff

Rob! At least he didnt wear concrete shoes. 

no, but he did wear loafers.

Its a toss up for me. In one hand, you have extremely durable bledsoe who is a class guy, immobile, not accurate, can't read a defense. Then you have RJ. A jerkoff, runs for his life, can't read a defense, not accurate, would lay down his life for the bills... Out of stupidity, or out of the freebee paycheck he received. For as much as i hate RJ, whenever i think of him, i think of the way he played the titans in those 2 games, or that game winning TD he ran for against the chiefs. I have nothing to hang my hat on with bledsoe. In a toughie, i take RJ. But only cause jim kelly is unwilling to unretire, or at least become a coach.

Johnson, atleast he knew when to get injured!!!!!

119356[/snapback]

What a pathetic group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--RJ was even more horrible than Drew.....--welllll....maybe not...whichever one I last see playing is the most awful...

I'd rather bleed myself to death than watch one game with either of those two guys leading my team. I'm so depressed. I hate to say this, but I think it will be 4-5 years before we turn anything around. This team has developed a losing mentality and that's not easy to shake off.

I'd rather spend an August afternoon in the Death Valley desert with BF, Ice, Blzrul, Tennyboy, and a keg of Jolt Cola than choose a side in this debate.

119275[/snapback]

Now there's a frightening visual.