It is clear MM is a major problem

ICE

Read this stevestojan....

Tim Petre (Buffalo, NY): Does the switch to Losman in the fourth quarter signal the "changing of the guard" in Buffalo? Will J.P. finish out the year as the starter getting his feet wet the rest of this season and next with some experience under his belt?

MM: Sunday's game was just an opportunity for J.P. Losman to get some experience in a game other than a preseason contest. We let him run some basic offensive plays, but I don't see his status going any further than that right now.

I see. So what that equates to is bledsoe will suck up the rest of the season while JP does nothing but hold a clipboard. Real nice. anyone notice how all of a sudden Pittsburgh is kicking ass now that MM and Clements are gone? good thing for Pitt they changed their thinking when it comes to rookie QB's huh :D

Oh and TD answered the same old same old again this week. blah blah, blah blah I have my head up bledsoes ass blah blah blah, all is good in the land of makebelieve blah blah blah.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2932

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, those "Ask MM" and "Ask TD" articles were just painful to read. Why do they even bother with them anymore? I think politicians give more insightful answers to questions that either of these guys.

Read this stevestojan....

Tim Petre (Buffalo, NY): Does the switch to Losman in the fourth quarter signal the "changing of the guard" in Buffalo? Will J.P. finish out the year as the starter getting his feet wet the rest of this season and next with some experience under his belt?

MM: Sunday's game was just an opportunity for J.P. Losman to get some experience in a game other than a preseason contest. We let him run some basic offensive plays, but I don't see his status going any further than that right now.

I see. So what that equates to is bledsoe will suck up the rest of the season while JP does nothing but hold a clipboard.  Real nice.  anyone notice how all of a sudden Pittsburgh is kicking ass now that MM and Clements are gone?  good thing for Pitt they changed their thinking when it comes to rookie QB's huh  :D

Oh and TD answered the same old same old again this week. blah blah, blah blah I have my head up bledsoes ass blah blah blah, all is good in the land of makebelieve blah blah blah.

So we're going to have to endure 35 - 0 asskickings in order to see the kid play

again.

MM: 'Get in there kid. They just carted Drew off in two pieces'

JP:  'Aaaaahhh right coach. Thanks for the opportunity'

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2932

119128[/snapback]

considering who drafted losman, i am no longer convinced he's even a POTENTIAL upgrade. maybe mularkey has already decided this himself...i don't know, i'm not at practice, but considering that last 2 QBs donohoe's staked his reputation on, i don't know why you'd think this guy's going to be any better than what we have.

and after the pathetic showing last night by that band of losers masquerading as the bills, i don't see that it matters whether losman or bledsoe or shane matthews plays qb. we're still going to get our asses beat accross the the l.o.s on offense 90% of the time, and on defense at least 50% of the time. i don't think there's a qb in the history of this league who could win with these clowns. they had EVERY REASON to come out looking for blood last night and they rolled over. again. seriously, it is going to take YEARS to clean this mess up, and it's not even going to START to happen until we get a new GM.

Yeah not only do we rid ourself of Lebeau, he moves on to where MM Was and they are studs against GOOD TEAMS.

This just in....Pitt BEAT NE. Pitt BEAT Philly! Bills? Well by God we can sure beat the hell out of....well....Arizona. And Miami. :D

Oh but hey...we have Gray.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Yeah not only do we rid ourself of Lebeau, he moves on to where MM Was and they are studs against GOOD TEAMS.

This just in....Pitt BEAT NE. Pitt BEAT Philly!  Bills?  Well by God we can sure beat the hell out of....well....Arizona.  And Miami.  :D

Oh but hey...we have Gray.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

119184[/snapback]

And they lost Casey Hampton (Starting NT) for the season a few weeks back also.

Clear as mud.  Heaven forbid we don't "Couch" Losman by ruining his confidence when he's clearly not ready. :D

But hey, let's keep comparing the situation to Pittsburgh.  That's valid.

119196[/snapback]

Why not compare our situation to Pittsburgh?

Power struggle... Cowher wins, look at them now. Ol Whitey loses... look at us now.

We take their offensive coordinator... they support a rookie QB with 7 straight wins, we can't call an offensive game worth a crap

We lose out on LeBeau... their defense is stifling, ours plays with no heart or plan. They didn't even adjust to help out our lightweight Schoebel on the sweeps

Why not compare... they are doing everything right, we are doing everything wrong thanks to Donadick!

And they lost Casey Hampton (Starting NT) for the season a few weeks back also.

119188[/snapback]

and they also had a street free agent starting in place of Joey Porter yesterday who was all over the field making plays. they have so much more depth and overall talent, coaching and management. so depressing having to go to work each sunday night and have to listen to steeler fans crow after another win and laugh at another pathetic display by this embarrasment of a team. please NFL, no more primetime night games for this team. save us fans the embarrasment

Why not compare our situation to Pittsburgh?

Power struggle... Cowher wins, look at them now. Ol Whitey loses... look at us now.

We take their offensive coordinator... they support a rookie QB with 7 straight wins, we can't call an offensive game worth a crap

We lose out on LeBeau... their defense is stifling, ours plays with no heart or plan. They didn't even adjust to help out our lightweight Schoebel on the sweeps

Why not compare... they are doing everything right, we are doing everything wrong thanks to Donadick!

119207[/snapback]

Gee, how about the longest tenured coach with same exact systems (regardless of coordinator changes)?

How about the virtually unblockable Joey Porter instead of the woefully inadequate Jeff Posey? The Steelers frustrated Brady all day by sending no more than zone blitzes and Porter all day. Virtually everytime we blitzed, Brady ripped our safeties for huge gains. Jerry Gray should have learned a VERY valuable lesson yesterday.

How about the emergence of Deshae Townsend in the Steelers backfield, while we're playing a virtual rookie and friggin' Ike Reese. Aaargh.

How about the fact that Donahoe drafted 5 of the Steelers OLinemen?

How about the fact that no matter who was our coach in 2001 or 2002, we weren't going to contend because our salary cap situation was ridiculous? The choice of Greg Williams cost us pretty much only last season, which probably would have been an 8-8 campaign, plus the learning curve of the new (and vastly improved) staff. Whoopie.

There were a few of us who said the acquisition of Bledsoe was a mistake when it happened. We were called idiots when the team got out of the gate 5-3 his first season. Thanks for jumping on.

Everytime the BILLS lose a game, the naysayers come out and say we need to can everyone from the owner to the fuggin' waterboy. Stability is the key to longterm success in the NFL. I'll grant everyone the frustration we've earned as fans over the past few seasons, but tossing the baby out yet again is not going to result in the immediate turnaround so many people seek.

The hotpockets crowd shows their ugly impatient face, yet again.

and they also had a street free agent starting in place of Joey Porter yesterday who was all over the field making plays.  they have so much more depth and overall talent, coaching and management.  so depressing having to go to work each sunday night and have to listen to steeler fans crow after another win and laugh at another pathetic display by this embarrasment of a team.  please NFL, no more primetime night games for this team.  save us fans the embarrasment

119230[/snapback]

Even Jeff Posey will look all world against the Browns. Bank on it.

Some people are just too stupid to live!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

How did JP fair behind that line?  How many turnovers himself?

Get a clue!

119225[/snapback]

I'm too stupid to live? I bet you are real brave face to face aren't you? Now if your mom had kids that lived they would be able to read the facts. Facts showing the QB's had time. 3.5 seconds on avearage if I read correctly. They would also have read that Losman stated he has had NO real reps. Had NO idea he was going in. Was standing on the sidelines in sweats until told to suit up.

Clear as mud.  Heaven forbid we don't "Couch" Losman by ruining his confidence when he's clearly not ready. :D

(FFS)

But hey, let's keep comparing the situation to Pittsburgh.  That's valid.

119196[/snapback]

Just out of curiosity, do you think it's a bad idea to start JP now, or are you just replying to nonsense posts?

I have been on Bledsoe's side all along. He has been our QB, and I have supported him. I have blamed the OLine, which I still stand by, but I can't do that anymore.

Last night, Bledsoe had time to throw. He had open recievers. He couldn't get it done. Now, our D played like crap, so we may have lost the game anyway, but I cannot excuse Bledsoe's play.

Even in the past few games, when Bledsoe has played well enough, he still didn't play like a team leader needs to play. I have come to realize (not just today, but for the past 5 or 6 games) that while Bledsoe MAY be able to not screw up a game for us, he will also NEVER be a guy that can carry the team to a win.

Is JP that guy? Who the hell knows. But I cannot find a reason not to put him in there and see what happens. I really don't think, and this is of course just my opinion, that JP will turn into another Couch based on a few bad games. He's too friggin cocky for that to happen. Frankly, I don't care if we win another game this season, as long as JP is the one in there losing them.

Having him get in there and show some sort of spark will help this team dramatically. It will give the current team members confidence, and depending on how well he and the Bills do for the rest of the year, it could even help with free agency.

We need something here. ANYTHING! Even the biggest Bledsoe supporter (I was one) cannot deny that he is simply not the answer...now or ever. Bring in the next generation.

BTW, for all those out there with the conspiracy theory that TD/Ralph are behind the decision to keep Drew in the game, I still think you are nuts. Until MM comes out and says "Hey, JP would be in the game if my hands weren't tied", I will consider you all morons. When that happens, I will admit I'm wrong.

Even Jeff Posey will look all world against the Browns.  Bank on it.

119257[/snapback]

If they play like they did last night, the Browns will spank them as well. Bank on that.

We had four years of this crap.FOUR YEARS! How much more time does TD need to turn this team around? 10 years? This team is getting WORSE, not better. We will be lucky to finish 6-10 this year!

When does TD start taking responsibilty for this team? or his actions? Why the hell did he hire a ROOKIE coach if he thought this team can be a playoff contender? Then he turns around and tells us we should be patiant because he is a ROOKIE headcoach. He can't have it both ways.

I say toss the baby, TD, MM, DB and the rest of this underachieving right out the window at the same time. At least I would have some hope for the future, it may be false hope but it is better than the no hope we have right now.