Back from the game

KCNC

I don't know about you, but Whitner can take off the rest of the season or his life. I'll take Wilson and Byrd anytime.

Amazing how many Bills fans were in attendance. I've said it before, the Panthers fans have no emotion next to rabid fan bases like the Bills and the Steelers.

It seemed like Poz and McGee where in on every play.

Fitzpatrick did not impress me that much but has better pocket presence than Trent. Also liked the shots downfield even though many were not on the mark.

Fred needs to run the ball more. Lynch just loves to dance. He was even dancing during timeouts. We will never get anywhere if we can't get our running game going.

Jenkins is a stud on special teams.

I thought the OLine over all did a pretty good job.

Not too many penalties today which was nice to see.

GO BILLS!

I don't know about you, but Whitner can take off the rest of the season or his life. I'll take Wilson and Byrd anytime.

Amazing how many Bills fans were in attendance. I've said it before, the Panthers fans have no emotion next to rabid fan bases like the Bills and the Steelers.

Fitzpatrick did not impress me that much but has better pocket presence than Trent. Also liked the shots downfield even though many were not on the mark.

Fred needs to run the ball more. Lynch just loves to dance. He was even dancing during timeouts. We will never get anywhere if we can't get our running game going.

GO BILLS!

Glad you got to see a win.

Wilson probably gets my mid-season vot for most improved. Last year he was a liability on defense, not this year.

Byrd has a knack, doesn't he?

I don't understand Lynch getting 17 carries to Jackson's 5. But, I'm not the coach.

GO BILLS!

I thought they did well in Pass Blocking as opposed to other weeks. The run blocking was close to terrible, nowhere near pretty good.

O-line played well? No running lanes..Meredith was awful against Peppers. Can not believe he did not get any help.

Meredith was NOT awful against Peppers. He held his own 85% of the time WITHOUT help. Not to bad for a ROOKIE tackle with exactly 1 game of NFL eperience... up against one of the best DE's in the league. The kid looks pretty good, he just needs some time to develop.

Byrd has a knack, doesn't he?

It struck me yesterday watching our game and some others. The 'knack' is that he catches the freaking ball when it hits him in the hands. Watch other games and keep track of how many DB's and LB's drop easy interceptions. It's pretty amazing. Byrd seems to have stick-em on his gloves :censored:

Whitner did improve this year, but not enough to start at SS or FS. He is a solid tackler, but not a ball-hawk. I'll take a ball-hawk to a solid tackler. Ball-hawks change games, solid tacklers stop big gains.

I'll take a QB throwing over 300 yards if it means 3 INTs and changing the game. 3 INTs change games period, although, don't expect this every game. I would be happy with 1-2 INTs per game from the secondary and any more is gravy.

Whitner did improve this year, but not enough to start at SS or FS. He is a solid tackler, but not a ball-hawk. I'll take a ball-hawk to a solid tackler. Ball-hawks change games, solid tacklers stop big gains.

You mean because the BILLS play the same style of defense when he's in the game, right? (this is a trick question)

I'll be enamored with Byrd when he's within a yard of his man when the ball arrives. Getting picks off deflections/badly lofted passes into the wind isn't the stuff legends are made of.

I'll take a QB throwing over 300 yards if it means 3 INTs and changing the game. 3 INTs change games period, although, don't expect this every game. I would be happy with 1-2 INTs per game from the secondary and any more is gravy.

We're not going to be lucky enough to face a guy like Delhomme every week. Jake hasn't been the same since his performance in the NFC Championship game. He constantly overthrows balls. A confident QB yesterday on the Carolina sideline and that game looks suspiciously like the game in South Florida not so long ago.

The panther fans are fickle.The only support a good team. Their always ready to throw in the towel. They could never be bills fans through their up and many downs.

That's because here, it's sports entertainment. It's not life and death like it is in Buffalo. If a game's not enjoyable, they'll just find something better to do.

They are used to it now. No crying...except to get rid of Delhomme. For those of you that wanted Fox, yesterday he kicked when he should have gone for it, and went for it when he should have kicked it. And it's amazing to me that Williams only got 4 carries in the second half. Fox can read stats as well as we can - therefore should have been smart enough to just run the ball, especially with Jake's history.

Are the locals crying today. The Bills fans showing face in the stadium as well must have piss them off as well. Damn Yankees!

That's because here, it's sports entertainment. It's not life and death like it is in Buffalo. If a game's not enjoyable, they'll just find something better to do.

Ah yes, the old tired arguement there is nothing to do in Buffalo so that is why they are so passionate about the Bills. Been to Charlotte many times, have a friend that lives there, I think the city is boring & it sucks. Except for the year round golf you get to play down there I would much rather live in WNY.

You mean because the BILLS play the same style of defense when he's in the game, right? (this is a trick question)

I'll be enamored with Byrd when he's within a yard of his man when the ball arrives. Getting picks off deflections/badly lofted passes into the wind isn't the stuff legends are made of.

We're not going to be lucky enough to face a guy like Delhomme every week. Jake hasn't been the same since his performance in the NFC Championship game. He constantly overthrows balls. A confident QB yesterday on the Carolina sideline and that game looks suspiciously like the game in South Florida not so long ago.

Delhomme and Sanchez and Anderson back to back to back isn't likely to happen again in my lifetime.

Think about that. Anderson, Sanchez, Delhomme...have there been 3 more pathetic QB performances against one team since the strike games?

Byrd...I hear you. Some very poor passes that found their way to him. But, I think he does have 5 passes defensed? Against the running game...whoosh goes the RB.

Ah yes, the old tired arguement there is nothing to do in Buffalo so that is why they are so passionate about the Bills. Been to Charlotte many times, have a friend that lives there, I think the city is boring & it sucks. Except for the year round golf you get to play down there I would much rather live in WNY.

That's what I've been saying for along time. Too conservative here.

Who said any of this? I was being critical of the passion of Panther fans, not Buffalo fans. Inferiority complex much?

Who said any of this? I was being critical of the passion of Panther fans, not Buffalo fans. Inferiority complex much?

Buffalo fans are passionate no doubt, but to a fault as well. "We" as in Bills fans tend to be blindly loyal and line up like sheep for our yearly dissapointing ritual without asking for accountability (aka not filling seats). To this point, ask yourself this...if Buffalo had say the climate of San Diego and a ton of entertainment options (beach, hiking, boating, desert off roading, you get the point) and the team continually fielded a crap product, would games sell out? My guess is the ralph would have been half full a long time into the "Decade of Fail"....

Buffalo fans are passionate no doubt, but to a fault as well. "We" as in Bills fans tend to be blindly loyal and line up like sheep for our yearly dissapointing ritual without asking for accountability (aka not filling seats). To this point, ask yourself this...if Buffalo had say the climate of San Diego and a ton of entertainment options (beach, hiking, boating, desert off roading, you get the point) and the team continually fielded a crap product, would games sell out? My guess is the ralph would have been half full a long time into the "Decade of Fail"....

You could do all that stuff in Buffalo. In fact lake erie is probably one of the best bodies of water for water activities in the whole country. It might be a little cold, but so is the Pacific Ocean & plus you can not get attacked by a great white shark in Lake Erie.

Good point. I think in general, folks down here are just not as passionate about pro football as other parts of the country. North Carolina in particular is crazy about college sports, especially basketball. Oh yeah, and Nascar is way bigger than the NFL, but I have no clue why. My buddy tried to explain it and I still don't get it.

You could do all that stuff in Buffalo. In fact lake erie is probably one of the best bodies of water for water activities in the whole country. It might be a little cold, but so is the Pacific Ocean & plus you can not get attacked by a great white shark in Lake Erie.