The Giants have a better record then us

Pete

In the meantime "genius" Parcells is insisting on keeping Henson off the field because they are "still in it."

118905[/snapback]

I thought Henson was getting the start next week? Different example entirely- Henson has not played football in 3 years. QB is a cerebral position that relys on quick reads, complex schemes and instincts. You lose that after you are away from the game. Lose that and you cannot QB in the NFL. Never have it to begin with and you are Drew Bledsoe

Obviously, with all of Warner's mistakes, Coughlin believes that Manning gives the Giants a better chance to win.

Unlike Manning, a Heismann finalist, Henson has spent the past few years playing baseball. It's easy to see how Manning would be more prepared to help his team at this point than Henson.

The Gmen actually have a shot at the playoffs and they realize that it is smarter to bench a loser and play your QB of the future.  It is fuggin retarded if Drew plays another down this year for us- barring injurys.

118880[/snapback]

So your point is that we should bench Warner for Manning? :D

I thought Henson was getting the start next week?  Different example entirely- Henson has not played football in 3 years.  QB is a cerebral position that relys on quick reads, complex schemes and instincts.  You lose that after you are away from the game.  Lose that and you cannot QB in the NFL.  Never have it to begin with and you are Drew Bledsoe

118912[/snapback]

Parcells rejected the idea of replacing Vinny Testaverde with rookie Drew Henson for one reason: "Because I'd be giving them a sign that I'm giving up on the season, that's why. If I did that now, I would be giving them a signal that, 'Okay, we're going on for next year.' And I'm not ready to do that."

Yeah, but Warner just signed with the Giants this year,

it's not like he has any history with the team.

You really want to toss aside all the great years Drew has given us?  :D

118910[/snapback]

Good point Rico...Never thought of it that way... :devil: