Getting rid of Jauron using a Billboard is wrong

hamtenp

Focus your wrath on Ralph. Don't make it personal on Jauron. Show a little class Bills fans. Jauron is a human being just like you and me, and a good person at that. He is loved by his players. Ok! The Bills are not performing on the field. They are strife with injuries. The offensive play calling sucks because Van pelt was thrown into the mix just before opening day and has not had a whole season to prepare. But that decision belongs to Ralph, not Jauron, who I believe was forced by Ralph to make that decision. To me Ralph bears the brunt of the teams poor performance. You cannot win games , let alone championships with mediocre or substandard coaching, player selection, which is what Wilson is an expert at doing.

So why blame the messenger! Blame the Source of the message. Get Ralphs name on the Billboard. Have some balls! If he takes his team and goes elsewhere , fine. Let him go. \

Use all those County resources being currently used to keep the Bills in WNY for provoding incentive to bring new business to WNY. When our economy is booming, the NFL will be courting us again.

Fair enough, but you don't think Jauron should take blame? Forgetting about the dysfunctional front office, the on-the-field product continues to disappoint. If there was a shred of a coach on the sidelines, they'd be competitive and have a chance to win almost every game.

Unfortunately we've got a young and hungry guy in Russ Brandon who isn't allowed to make any decisions that effect the football side of this team, and Ralph is himself too old to manage that facet of the team. So the football decisions have been Jauron's lately. Which haven't been very good decisions.

But, in the end you're right. Ralph allowed the organization to be run like this. He needs to take the blame here. But I'm pretty sure that is what the billboard said, "Time to clean house Ralph".

Focus your wrath on Ralph. Don't make it personal on Jauron. Show a little class Bills fans. Jauron is a human being just like you and me, and a good person at that. He is loved by his players. Ok! The Bills are not performing on the field. They are strife with injuries. The offensive play calling sucks because Van pelt was thrown into the mix just before opening day and has not had a whole season to prepare. But that decision belongs to Ralph, not Jauron, who I believe was forced by Ralph to make that decision. To me Ralph bears the brunt of the teams poor performance. You cannot win games , let alone championships with mediocre or substandard coaching, player selection, which is what Wilson is an expert at doing.

So why blame the messenger! Blame the Source of the message. Get Ralphs name on the Billboard. Have some balls! If he takes his team and goes elsewhere , fine. Let him go. \

Use all those County resources being currently used to keep the Bills in WNY for provoding incentive to bring new business to WNY. When our economy is booming, the NFL will be courting us again.

Wasn't me...

First off let me say that I would not have done it. The best way to show our discontent is to not show up to the games.

But this is a free country. The guy who paid for the billboard has a right to do so.

Plus he is like everybody who reads these posts is tired of the Bills missing the playoffs year in and year out. Almost ten years now.

It may not have been classy but I for one can see how it can happen.

Focus your wrath on Ralph. Don't make it personal on Jauron. Show a little class Bills fans. Jauron is a human being just like you and me[1], and a good person at that. He is loved by his players[2]. Ok!

1. Mr. Wilson is a human being, just like you and me. If we are supposed to "show a little class", and not show our wrath against the human known as Dick, why should we show our wrath against the human known as Ralph?

2. Personally, I could give a rats ass how much a nice person he is or that his players love the guy. Bottom line result: win-losses are what matter, and the Dick has consistently proven he is incapable of providing the W's.

The Bills are not performing on the field. They are strife with injuries. The offensive play calling sucks

Where have I heard this same song and dance before? Oh yeah, from every Jauron apologist for the past 3 years.

Coincidentally, these are some of the same excuses Bears fans heard when the Dick was the HC in Chicago.

because Van pelt was thrown into the mix just before opening day and has not had a whole season to prepare. But that decision belongs to Ralph, not Jauron, who I believe was forced by Ralph to make that decision.

So it was Wilson's decision to hire Fairchild? The Turk? How about Shoop in Chicago?

Funny how poor play calling seems to follow the Dick from team to team.

To me Ralph bears the brunt of the teams poor performance. You cannot win games , let alone championships with mediocre or substandard coaching,

And here you are defending the Dick. Ironic.

I think a lot of whats happening on the field is probably not Dicks fault. I think he has been put in a crap situation to some extent being that the front office appears pretty inept. I'm thinking that jauron in one of those good assistant coach kinda guys. Not the right personality to be the hc. My biggest problem with him is his game day persona and management. When he pulled that late game 45yd plus field goal crap again last weekend I couldn't believe it. If you want to talk about unfair how about how he always puts Lindell in ****ty percentage situations? Crappy weather, long field goal attempt was not necessary because they had a time out and downs to give Ryan a decent shot. But he does not learn. Wasn't it against Clevelend last year that he did the same thing?

I agree that putting a billboard is pretty mean. End of the day teh guy goes home to a family. Has to be pretty humiliating. Amusing but sad.

Um the Billboard is directed towards Ralph Wilson. Ralph's name is front and center and in larger print than Jauron's.

My thoughts exactly...

Also, Jauron along with every other guy vying for a head coaching job in the NFL know exactly what they are getting into... That is the nature of the job... You don't win, you get criticized and eventually you get fired... pure and simple... This is the pros, not pee wee league... If Jauron gets his feelings hurt because a billboard says to fire him, he should be in another profession. This job requires a very thick skin and when you don't produce, fans who pay their hard earned income to watch the crap product should be able to voice their opinions... or not show up... or stop buying merchandise. However they choose to protest... Believe me, Ralph gets the point and the billboard is directed at him... whether he will currently do anything about it or not, eventually (after the season perhaps) he cannot ignore it. If he does continue to ignore it, a billboard will be the least of his worries...

I think a lot of whats happening on the field is probably not Dicks fault. I think he has been put in a crap situation to some extent being that the front office appears pretty inept. I'm thinking that jauron in one of those good assistant coach kinda guys. Not the right personality to be the hc. My biggest problem with him is his game day persona and management. When he pulled that late game 45yd plus field goal crap again last weekend I couldn't believe it. If you want to talk about unfair how about how he always puts Lindell in ****ty percentage situations? Crappy weather, long field goal attempt was not necessary because they had a time out and downs to give Ryan a decent shot. But he does not learn. Wasn't it against Clevelend last year that he did the same thing?

I agree that putting a billboard is pretty mean. End of the day teh guy goes home to a family. Has to be pretty humiliating. Amusing but sad.

Nah, this is Jauron's team now. He made the decision to completely redo the entire o-line in one offseason. He decided to fire Schonert right before the season started, leaving less coaches on the sideline (no QB coach). He decided to cut Langston Walker before the season started. And he decided to keep our linebacking unit intact, bringing in only a late round draft pick as a replacement.

I think Jauron deserves A LOT of the blame here.

Nah, this is Jauron's team now. He made the decision to completely redo the entire o-line in one offseason. He decided to fire Schonert right before the season started, leaving less coaches on the sideline (no QB coach). He decided to cut Langston Walker before the season started. And he decided to keep our linebacking unit intact, bringing in only a late round draft pick as a replacement.

I think Jauron deserves A LOT of the blame here.

He also made the decision three years ago to bench Losman rather than try to develop him with the two years he had left on his contract in favor of Trent who does not have the physical tools to be a good NFL QB.

Listen, everything is one giant feedback loop. If you're going to run a franchise or be the coach of a team, if you're sucking expect some kind of feedback. Booing. Billboards. Whatever.

Good coaches make adjustments regardless of circumstances. Remember when the Patriots were using scrubs and wide receivers as DB's? They won a Superbowl with that collection of cobbled together talent. DB has the worst winning percentage of any active coach. You either have reasons or results. Jauron doesn't have results.