Anyone else think that the added time

stevestojan

Willis McGahee?

Did anyone else see that little bastard pick up the blitz on a handful of occasions where if Henry was in there Bledsoe would have been dead? I only recall once where he messed up notably, and he still gave Bledsoe enough time to get away (McGahee let the guy by, the guy - sorry don't remember which lineman - grabbed Bledsoe with one hand, but McGahee was blocking just enough to let Drew get away). I think this is his second best feature (besides being able to make 4 yards out of a 1 yard gain.

Last night was NOT his best effort (obviously), but how can you not be excited about this kid? (and sadly, I can say kid because he is frigging younger than me! :P )

Willis McGahee?

Did anyone else see that little bastard pick up the blitz on a handful of occasions where if Henry was in there Bledsoe would have been dead? I only recall once where he messed up notably, and he still gave Bledsoe enough time to get away (McGahee let the guy by, the guy - sorry don't remember which lineman - grabbed Bledsoe with one hand, but McGahee was blocking just enough to let Drew get away).  I think this is his second best feature (besides being able to make 4 yards out of a 1 yard gain.

Last night was NOT his best effort (obviously), but how can you not be excited about this kid? (and sadly, I can say kid because he is frigging younger than me! :P )

118438[/snapback]

Been saying it for a while actually......

Willis McGahee?

Did anyone else see that little bastard pick up the blitz on a handful of occasions where if Henry was in there Bledsoe would have been dead? I only recall once where he messed up notably, and he still gave Bledsoe enough time to get away (McGahee let the guy by, the guy - sorry don't remember which lineman - grabbed Bledsoe with one hand, but McGahee was blocking just enough to let Drew get away).  I think this is his second best feature (besides being able to make 4 yards out of a 1 yard gain.

Last night was NOT his best effort (obviously), but how can you not be excited about this kid? (and sadly, I can say kid because he is frigging younger than me! :D )

118438[/snapback]

Agree. It's actually the main reason I started wanting to see Henry benched...I got sick of watching him fail to block when he had to.