Parrish is “finished” in Buffalo

bills_red

Anyone want to bet that either nothing happens or we get something stupid like 7th round pick in the 2011 draft.

I'd take a 7th.

Think about it, if Parrish wasn't on our team this year, we could very well of had one more win. At this stage, considering his salary, he is a detriment to the team.

Watch the Bills just outright release him.

That wouldn't surprise me at all at the end of the season. He carries a $4MM+ price tag with him into next season. He hasn't proven that he can be an every down receiver in this league yet, and he's a 5th year player. This year, he hasn't even shown that he can return punts effectively (or safely) like he has in the past.

The only way he's traded today is if there is someone desperate enough for ST help that they're willing to pay his contract for just that. Otherwise, we'll probably release him at the end of the year and it will be Hardy or Johnson to go along with Evans & Reed.

Parrish is a victim of all of the turnover in our special teamers. He is arguably the best returner the Bills have ever had (besides maybe McGee). Having said that he's worthless this year and getting Jackson more touches even if it means during the return game is worth it.

Instead of a 7th round pick I'd rather have a player. Maybe a LB from the Chiefs or Raiders? I would have taken that DT Tank Tyler that was just traded and put him in our rotation.