Injury update from ESPN......

Tom

i guess you didnt watch the guy who replaced trent when he went down. if you want to watch that guy play the rest of the year then you are totally clueless.

as mark kelso just said there is no QB controversy and fitz wont make one think of joe namath but he threw one good pass that was important the slant to evans for a TD which was all evans anyway.

"get him a clipboard "if you think that then you need to attend the classes the bills offer for wives of bills football fans to teach them about football.

if edwards plays that game yesterday we beat the jets by 2 TD's

fans like you are a joke we loose our QB who was playing well(5 for 5) and you make stupid jokes great freaking fan looser.

Good morning, Mrs. Edwards. How is your son feeling today?

On injury news, the Bills didn't have an update on quarterback Trent Edwards other than to confirm he suffered a concussion in the second quarter. Edwards also had a concussion last year, but it occurred one week before Buffalo's bye, and he didn't miss a game.

Bills safety Donte Whitner, who missed two games because of thumb surgery, left early with an ankle injury. Tight end Shawn Nelson had a concussion and defensive tackle Kyle Williams injured a shoulder.

Any update on Jason Peters' bruised wallet?

i guess you didnt watch the guy who replaced trent when he went down. if you want to watch that guy play the rest of the year then you are totally clueless.

as mark kelso just said there is no QB controversy and fitz wont make one think of joe namath but he threw one good pass that was important the slant to evans for a TD which was all evans anyway.

"get him a clipboard "if you think that then you need to attend the classes the bills offer for wives of bills football fans to teach them about football.

if edwards plays that game yesterday we beat the jets by 2 TD's

fans like you are a joke we loose our QB who was playing well(5 for 5) and you make stupid jokes great freaking fan looser.

Nobody wants to watch their back up QB play for the "rest of the year." Unless the back up QB is actually better then the starter, that is. You have zero proof that Edwards would have beaten the Jets by 2 TD's had he not gotten injured. The Jets would have brought the heat like they brought against Fitzy, and we all know how Edwards reacts to pressure, don't we?

I feel bad for Trent now that he's suffered his second concussion in just over one year. But I don't feel bad enough to start defending him as being so much better then Fitpatrick, because Edwards had just lost three straight games as the starter, and Fitz came in cold and did just enough to help the Bills win the game.

You play until the whistle right? It was a rough hit, bad timing etc. but the fact that he was on his knees put his noggin in the wrong place at the wrong time. A fine might be handed down because it was the QB, but really not malicious or dirty IMO.

I don't think your allowed to hit the QB at all when he is down.

You mean the QB that got our offense it's first offensive TD in the previous 126 plays? Do you mean the QB that once preseason is over held a clip board for the starter and gets no time with the 1's in practice and no significant reps and still utilized his WRs? Are we talking about the guy that didn't "take on the personality of his coach" and wasn't "coached to play it safe" and showed balls and took chances made mistakes and more importantly had successes all in all?

Yep I think we are talking about that guy. It was nice to see Trent complete a few passes but now it pisses me off because those from the Trent Sack Swinger Club will point to this as some sort of imaginary proof that Trent grew some balls and pulled his head out of his ass and was magically going to start throwing the ball over 7 yards in the air more frequently and get the team in the end zone. *sheesh*

Maybe he will start because he saw fitz throw the ball to TO and Lee 18 times I think

I guess in order to get a RTP flag the following criteria must be met:

1. You must be Tom Bratty, or a Manning brother.

2. It must be a glancing hit.

3. The tackling player has to hit you by accident because he was pushed into you.

4. You have to beg for it.

Number 4 is hard to do if you have a concussion, due to the fact that you were ACTUALLY HIT!!!!!

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, and so was Dan Fouts. Anybody think that same type of sack against Brady, either Manning or Brees would not have had every ref throwing their flags at the same time? I think the refs really are biased sometimes. Especially if the NFL fines one or both of those Jets after the "no-call' fact. :P

I do give the refs credit for calling the holding penalty against Hartstock - that was one ballsy call against the home team at the worst possible time, and most likely saved the game for the Bills. :lol:

Fine the refs