Jamon Meredith

FluffHead

I saw the highlight of the sack/concussion on Trent and didn't notice Bell doing anything but holding-off his man, while Fine whiffs on his block of Pace and Harris comes bearing down. Maybe it was after the play was (essentially) over.

And interesting to hear the commentary from Sanders and Mariucci saying Evans has been open all year.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like a good addition thus far.

Granted, it was only 1 game, but it was his first start in the NFL, on the road, in a hostile environment. To come away with no penalties and I did focus on him a bit during the game, and he seems really like a solid player. Certainly an upgrade over Scott and Chambers.

I would love to see the Bills get some fierce talent and competition on the O Line, for a change. Watching yesterday, I was wondering what the Bills would do with Butler if Meredith continues to play solid for the team. Butler himself is a solid player, and it was terrible to lose him for the season.

But I'm happy with the guy so far.

Which begs the question: I am certainly one for calling for the heads of Modrak and Guy. But why is it, that those 2 guys seem to be horrible with free agents and high draft picks, but often strike gold with undrafted players or practice squad players?

Meredith being one. But Peters, Greer, Moorman, and Fred Jackson all strike me as impressive finds. Ashlee Palmer may be another one. It's almost as if the Bills should trade away picks 1-5 for proven players, and continue to draft in rounds 6 and 7 while signing undrafted guys aplenty and raiding others practice squads.

It's a paradox.

That is how low we have sunk, simply not having a penalty called agaisnt a guy is now the equivalent of high praise.

We barely managed a win in a game where we had 6 interceptions. SIX.

Meredith wasn't a total disaster and that is a good start at least but the offense was still just about as putrid as it has been all year. At this point though, we are pretty desperate for anyone who can play so I'll take it.

I saw the highlight of the sack/concussion on Trent and didn't notice Bell doing anything but holding-off his man, while Fine whiffs on his block of Pace and Harris comes bearing down. Maybe it was after the play was (essentially) over.

And interesting to hear the commentary from Sanders and Mariucci saying Evans has been open all year.

I heard that too, that was interesting.

Lee is probably the must underutilized weapon in the league. Its easy to foget just how good he is given how poorly this offense has played. Imagine what he would be doing in New Orleans or Indianapolis.

Are you serious? Are you really suggesting that teams will publicly announce their interest in a player that just got released and then picked up from another team? Are you that stupid? Apparently.

In regards to being full of ****, who said I was claiming that teams were "drooling" for Jamon? you did :unsure:

So, basically, you admit that you have nothing. You declared that the Bills were not the only team interested in putting Meredith on their active roster and act like this was some sort of common knowledge. I called you on it and you make up **** and try to change the subject. You've got nothing to back it up but references to tampons and calling me stupid. :wallbash: