Will Trent Ever Start For The Bills Again?

H2o

I think this could be the end of Trent in Buffalo, IMO. Fitz did well enough against a good defense today. He also was getting Lee involved for the first time this season. I think Edwards sits out a couple of weeks and comes back to clip-board duties for the remainder of the year. Stick a fork in him.

I feel bad for Trent as this is going to be a problem for him. This is his second big concussion and concussions are an addictive problem. It is unfortunate for him b/c he has been the victim of two cheap shots.

I have seen enough of him to realize he is not the answer but feel bad for the guy b/c he is a very good person....it is too bad as for awhile he looked like he may be the long term answer. But with concussion number two he is at least three weeks from coming back to play and another concussion could spell an end to his career.

Its a tough call. I think at this point we have to give Edwards till the end of the season, or at least until we're 3-10 to prove himself. Then we can say bye bye after this season and draft or sign a legitimate QB. To be honest though, I can't say for sure that Trent is any better than Fitzpatrick. I'd pull for Hamden just because I think he's hilarious

I think this could be the end of Trent in Buffalo, IMO. Fitz did well enough against a good defense today. He also was getting Lee involved for the first time this season. I think Edwards sits out a couple of weeks and comes back to clip-board duties for the remainder of the year. Stick a fork in him.

i hope not...

Remember Trent was being touted as the league MVP for the first quarter of the season last year. Really think the hit in the Arizona game is still affecting him (he was 3 for 3 that game as well). After today I'm thinking it might be best for Trent to put the Stanford education to work and retire from football.

I hope the best for the guy and hope he fully recovers. But the truth is he hasn't progressed from what I've seen, he keeps getting hurt, and Fitz did enough to win. If he wins another game in Trent's absecnce I think Dick and AVP stick with the hot hand to try and save their jobs. Dick will do whatever he can to keep hope alive for 7-9 :worthy:

How long is Trent's contract? Because that's how long he will be our "starter", so long as Dickie J is here, anyway. As a side note, I hope that assface who ripped at his helmet and tried to kill him gets suspended.

7 pages, duplexed.