Uncoordinated T.O.

I am not a T.O. hater but he is a bust. The only thing he has done a good job of is keeping his mouth shut....other than that he sucks. Did you notice how they stopped throwing to him? He has had planty of chances...hold onto the damn ball.

You are really calling a first ballot hall of famer a bust? Everyone knew he isn't the most consistent with catching the ball when he came here. He is also almost exclusively watched by a deep safety too, not to mention he had Revis on him who played a hell of a game today. You clearly have no idea what you were watching.

You are really calling a first ballot hall of famer a bust? Everyone knew he isn't the most consistent with catching the ball when he came here. He is also almost exclusively watched by a deep safety too, not to mention he had Revis on him who played a hell of a game today. You clearly have no idea what you were watching.

I agree but he really should step up and make the plays that are in front of him. Catch the ball when it's thrown to you Mr. Owens.

I agree but he really should step up and make the plays that are in front of him. Catch the ball when it's thrown to you Mr. Owens.

Yes, he does need to catch them more consistently. But his impact on the offense was seen by Lee having a great game today. You can thank T.O. for putting Lito Sheppard on him all day.

#1 You can make excuses about "how talented the coverage guys are that are on him." The ball hits the man's hands and he clearly cannot hold onto it. It happens way more than it should and you know it too.

#2 He is not helping this team in an drastic measure.

#3 Who are you guys...."Moe & Kita" posing as Bills fans...defending your boy? Haha YOu guys crack me up!

I told you he can't catch.

Thank gawd you told us that! We'd have never figured out that a guy who is regularly near the top of the league in dropped balls might have occasional issues with his hands. Thanks man!!!

He should have had three more catches but they put their best cover corner on TO and not Evans....he still does free up others!

Exactly. My point is that if we didn't have T.O. I don't think this game would have even been close. It would have been Revis and Leonhard overtop on Lee all game and we all know that he cannot get off double coverage and even if he did, he would not have been thrown to. He made a huge impact in todays offense, as meager as it was, and that is directly credited to T.O. just simply having a Bills uniform on.

I am not a T.O. hater but he is a bust. The only thing he has done a good job of is keeping his mouth shut....other than that he sucks. Did you notice how they stopped throwing to him? He has had planty of chances...hold onto the damn ball.

How many catchable balls did he just drop...one?

This post is retarded...since when do you call the second most prolific scoring WR ever a bust? They need to keep feeding him the ball because good things will happen and it will open things up for others.

He also had Darrell Revis covering him today. Revis is the real deal.

Nevertheless, Evans showed me alot more today than TO did.

way to quote the article that about revis, also, you said that Evans showed you something TODAY??? was this your first bills game? do you not remember how good evans can be when the ball is actually thrown at him? WOW revis, big fing deal, one CB shouldnt stop a good WR, TO sucks and evans is awesome and your response was dumb.

way to quote the article that about revis, also, you said that Evans showed you something TODAY??? was this your first bills game? do you not remember how good evans can be when the ball is actually thrown at him? WOW revis, big fing deal, one CB shouldnt stop a good WR, TO sucks and evans is awesome and your response was dumb.

In other words...Trent Edwards sucks? I don't think T.O. was the factor in Lee Evans catching the ball. I think having a quarterback actually take the time to wait for WR routes to develop was. Also, T.O. not catching no longer effects me. I'm still waiting for the first team to put their top corner on Lee and essentially shut down the Bills' offense.

Owens cant manage to catch a fing slant, this was the third game where the slants go right to him and either get dropped or picked off. He either doesnt fight for position or flat out drops them, I hope they dress him everygame and never throw to him. yes an overpaid decoy should be his role. He cant catch for sh** and seems worse than ever at it this year, slow too.

How many catchable balls did he just drop...one?

This post is retarded...since when do you call the second most prolific scoring WR ever a bust? They need to keep feeding him the ball because good things will happen and it will open things up for others.

I don't think he's being judged on his history, but rather his current level of productivity. He's past his prime.

I like T.O. and had hoped for great things this year, but to my eyes, he looks like he's only making half an effort. He's lost the competative edge that's necessary to be a top flight anything in the NFL.

Hardy and Johnson are both hungry young WRs chomping at the bit to get some playing time. Let's give them some shots and see if they can contribute more than just being overpaid decoys.

Exactly. My point is that if we didn't have T.O. I don't think this game would have even been close. It would have been Revis and Leonhard overtop on Lee all game and we all know that he cannot get off double coverage and even if he did, he would not have been thrown to. He made a huge impact in todays offense, as meager as it was, and that is directly credited to T.O. just simply having a Bills uniform on.

Such BS.

TO's man knows when the ball isn't coming his way. In fact everyone knows it who is watching.