So... maybe Edwards is the problem?

At the beginning of the year before Edwards had his confidence destroyed he was playing good and we had a good offense. After that he has been a negative to the team which is why we won today with Fitz.

Have you forgotten last year so quickly?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Bills, but I was happy as a lark when Edwards got injured. And so was my wife and three kids. I sincerely hope that he never plays another down for us. Why was he our starter going into this season anyways? He has nothing. At least Fitzie has a feel for the game. If Fitzie had been starting all season, we would be 4-2. We beat the Browns and either NE or NO. Simple as that. Edwards sucks. Please keep him on the bench.

So you're happy someone got 2 concussions. :worthy:

Have you forgotten last year so quickly?

Are you referring to post-concussion Trent or pre-concussion Trent. Before he got his concussion Trent was doing everything right. After his concussion he looked lost. He finally looked good after the offseason and then lost his confidence against the Saints.

I love the Bills, but I was happy as a lark when Edwards got injured. And so was my wife and three kids. I sincerely hope that he never plays another down for us. Why was he our starter going into this season anyways? He has nothing. At least Fitzie has a feel for the game. If Fitzie had been starting all season, we would be 4-2. We beat the Browns and either NE or NO. Simple as that. Edwards sucks. Please keep him on the bench.

Sounds like you have a nice family there. Stay classy.

Are you referring to post-concussion Trent or pre-concussion Trent. Before he got his concussion Trent was doing everything right. After his concussion he looked lost. He finally looked good after the offseason and then lost his confidence against the Saints.

I'm referring to Trent Edwards [period] Does it really matter? A Corvette that has been totaled in an accident is still a totaled piece of crap!!!! Doesn't matter how it got into the shape it is...IT STILL WON'T WIN YOU THE RACE!!l

So you're happy someone got 2 concussions. :worthy:

Let's be honest. There were a LOT of Bills fans that were happy to see that Trent was unable to continue to play. It's sad that a decent guy got hurt but at the same time we were ELATED to see someone willing to take some chances and play with balls without the benefit of any practice time with the first string offense.

BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!

Let's be honest. There were a LOT of Bills fans that were happy to see that Trent was unable to continue to play. It's sad that a decent guy got hurt but at the same time we were ELATED to see someone willing to take some chances and play with balls without the benefit of any practice time with the first string offense.

BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!

Unfortunately with Dick as the Head Coach, the ONLY way Trent was getting benched was to be injured. Any GOOD Head Coach would have benched him long ago.

Sounds like you have a nice family there. Stay classy.

The happiness comes from seeing Fitz get to play QB not for Edwards getting hurt. It's sad that the only way we got to see Fitz play was due to Trent getting hurt. NON Trent apologists were so tired of watching Trent fail and seeing the team lose each week.

Unfortunately with Dick as the Head Coach, the ONLY way Trent was getting benched was to be injured. Any GOOD Head Coach would have benched him long ago.

No. A head coach is not going to bench a 3 year pro for Ryan Fitzpatrick. And the Corvette thing is not a good analogy unless you consider that it can be repaired.

I think that you have to start to believe Trent is/was one of the problems

I watched the game, and Fitz looked pretty good. He tried to force the ball a couple of times, but he tried to make quick decisions and get rid of the ball fast. Also, Fitz looked to have more pocket awareness and mobiltiy in the pocket. However, the o-line seemed to play better than normal

Yes we did actually run and score on a slant, IT WAS GREAT.

Add Parrish to that list. The kick/punt returns were so much better today with Fred Jackson taking them.

Jauron is not a great coach BUT THIS IS DEFINITELY WHERE I AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO SAY JAURON IS A BAD COACH!!! Trent should have been benched a while ago when it became evident he can't effectively utilize his WRs. Not saying Fitz is the best thing we have had since Kelly but the guy attempted NFL throws and took some chances. I would rather lose taking some chances and playing with balls than playing it checkdown safe and losing by a "respectable" margin. Oh.....and BONUS.....we actually won!!!!

No. A head coach is not going to bench a 3 year pro for Ryan Fitzpatrick. And the Corvette thing is not a good analogy unless you consider that it can be repaired.

If that is the case then Fitzpatrick should not be on the team. ANY back up in the league would outplay Trent, the way he has been playing, & the only people that would disagree with that are Trent's BIGGEST fans.

He threw a couple, including one for an ill-advised pick.

He showed very little today; certainly not enough to be named starter over a healthy Edwards. The question is, when are we going to see a healthy Edwards.

Personally, I'd rather see Hamdan at this point.

LOL! Hamdan? I'd rather see them re-sign Loserman than watch Hamdan play.

If that is the case then Fitzpatrick should not be on the team. ANY back up in the league would outplay Trent, the way he has been playing, & the only people that would disagree with that are Trent's BIGGEST fans.

I don't count myself a big Trent fan but I feel the need to support him since he is not as bad as everyones been making him out. The way he has been playing than MAYBE SOME backups would outplay him but just look at Mark Sanchez. TE played way better than him and hes a starter.

Not to be a jerk but I said "totaled" not dented. "Totaled" means the repair costs are in excess of the vehicle's actual value :worthy: In other words it's not worth the effort. Even if you do fix the "corvette" you still have a vehicle that was at one point demolished and will never be what it was before the accident.

Who cares how he got to the state he has, the point is it's not worth sticking with him. That being said I would like to see Fitz play a few games to see what he has. If he succeeds and then we put back in Edwards and he fails again perhaps the Trent apologists will shut up and not be able to complain that he got the JP Losman treatment even though they didn't accept that as a valid excuse for JP either.

Wow...just wow. I mean, celebrating a member of the team you "support" because he suffers a brain injury? You realize that a concussion is a brain injury, right? You also realize that football is just a game, right? I know Bills fans are rabid, and I know that the game is important to us. But, is it so important that we celebrate (more or less) a serious injury to anyone, much less a member of the team that we say we support? What did Trent do to you, personally, to ever warrant you to have ill will for him? Please don't come back with examples of his poor play in a game that he uses to support himself and family - a game that you watch merely for entertainment. This does not count as action Trent has ever taken against you.

I look forward to a response.