BUF@NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz is running this offense better than Trent. There is just no way to argue that.

to be fair edwards was good the first drive.

fitz needs to show a little (not much) more to be the new starter in my eyes.

I got it, I got it, here's what'll happen. We'll get the ball down to the Jets 7, run the clock down to 3 seconds, and line up for a FG. The snap will go right thru the holder's hands and the Jets will pick it up in stride and run it back for a 97-yard fumble return TD to win the game.

Eh? Eh?

with the winds how they are, we better not even be thinking long field goal

remember the 47 yard FG attempt against the Pats in the season finale last year after the Pats kicker couldnt hit 20 yarders in that wind?

its Dick Jauron, he is always thinking FG

I can't billieve we're about to win this game. We won't make the playoffs, we're gonna screw ourselves out of a good draft pick. This is just one of those games that gives up Bills fans hope then we'll show up the next week and play another game like we did against Cleveland. ;) I dont get this team.

Fitz is running this offense better than Trent. There is just no way to argue that.

Trent was just awful when he was in there. 5 for 5 is just not good enough (at least for the bashers on this board).