I Feel an upset is gonna happen today.

Bufcomments

Don't know why but I have a good feeling about this game. They may beat the Jets if these things happen.

1. Marshawn goes crazy and get 120 yds rushing.

2. They huddle up for most of the game and take the pressure off Trent.

3. T.O scores and has at least 5 catches.

4. Bills get a Defensive touchdown.

5. Poz has breakout game after being pissed about breaking his arm again.

6. Roscoe makes up for last weeks fumble with a punt return score.

7. Bills will play hard and try to get an AFC east win.

I know what your thinking but I'm a diehard fan. I still have hope that at least for one game they will surprise us.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, and your of the same mindset of the ones saying "RELAX EVERYONE IT'S JUST THE PRESEASON"

I'm as big a fan as anyone but this organization and team are bad and I mean about 3 wins bad.

I don't think they are 3 wins bad

just remember if they finish less than 7-9 we all get our wish and Juaron will be out.

I'm just saying it would be nice if they did upset somebody on the road.

I don't think they are 3 wins bad

just remember if they finish less than 7-9 we all get our wish and Juaron will be out.

I'm just saying it would be nice if they did upset somebody on the road.

Sure, any wins would be nice but until they actually prove they belong on the same field as other NFL teams I can't wish and hope they'll win, i'm not hoping for them to lose, I can't, being a fan, but I just don't see too many wins coming from this current team.

The combo of a poor front office past and present, poor coaching and some lesser talent on the field has results like last weeks game. Until things change, the field results will be very similar to last week.

Don't know why but I have a good feeling about this game. They may beat the Jets if these things happen.

I know what your thinking but I'm a diehard fan. I still have hope that at least for one game they will surprise us.

The players quit on Jauron since he quit on them with that decision to punt against the Saints on 4th and 1 at home and being down by only 10 points. I don't think any NFL head coach could regain a team of 53 men once he literally quits on them in front of their home town crowd no less. These guys lay their bodies on the line every week to win games and once you pull something like that, they will no longer do so to the same extent.

The Jets are going to wipe the floor with the Bills today. I predict a major blowout.

8. Your crackpipe gets a heavy dosage of Bohemian Glory, so you can hallucinate your way to that upset.

It would take a literal miracle. Take a good look at Trent early in the game because with these OTs, he will be very luckyif his career is not ended today.

I like our interior OL, but Kris Jenkins is one of the best players in football imo. If they can stop him ever, they will deserve praise.

the only thing getting upset is our stomachs

this team does not have the heart or a coach or a FO that can do anything right

Exactly. This is a heartless bunch of players thanx to our milquetoast "leader". Jauron sets the bar low and the players are willing to play along. I've seen enough out of Jauron's teams to realize that there's no chance of success under the scarecrow. I've lost hope and have given up on this team until Jauron's lifeless corpse is removed from the sidelines. I'll check in on the game from time to time in between cleaning my garage.

POSSIBLE

WILL HELP

I BET RYAN MAKES SURE THEY TAKE HIM OUT THINK A FIRED UP TO WOULD BE INFECTIOUS AND IS ONE WAY BILLS HAVE A CHANCE. SO I DON'T SEE IT.

ALWAYS POSSIBLE, BUT CAN NEVER BE COUNTED ON

JUST DON'T SEE HIM EVER DOMINATING A GAME

NO CHANCE, HE'S AS DONE AS A PLAYER AS JAURON IS AS A COACH

HASN'T MEANT SQUAT IN LAST 10 DIVISION GAMES

Please allow me to bring your "Top 7 List" back over to the real world:

1. Marshawn goes crazy and get 68 yds rushing after the first hits he takes behind the line of scrimmage.

2. They huddle up for most of the game and Trent still has no time to throw down field.

3. T.O scores 2 TD's and has at least 8 catches, gets excited and animated, while the Bills still lose the game.

4. Bills get a Defensive touchdown, that gets called back for defensive holding.

5. Poz has breakout first quarter before re-breaking his arm again.

6. Roscoe makes up for last weeks fumble with a punt return score that gets called back for blocking in the back.

7. Bills will play hard and try to get an AFC east win, make the game close, and lose it stupidly in the end.

I'm a diehard fan too, have been for over 40 years. I have no hope that at least for one game they will surprise us.

what a homer. pls. Jets in a runaway. 38 - 13. More embarrasment in front of half the nation.