With Bradford hurt....QBs in the draft

ieatcrayonz

I heard a very in depth report on QBs in the draft. I feel sorry for Sam Bradford having being hurt again but never really hoped for him to be our QB. He seems a bit girlish and I thinnk we have had enough girlish for a while.

The choices seem to be Colt McCoy who stinks, Jimmy Claussen who will probably stay in school and some guy named Snead who also stinks. I wish the frosh from USC could come out but I think there is a rule against it and he will probably be too afraid to against the mighty NCAA and their ridiculous and obviously illegal rules.

Anyway the radio report I heard talked about this dude named Jay Clocker. He sounds like the only good choice. Our game against Carolina may determine whether we get him or not. Clocker seems to be the only choice.

I think you mean Locker from Washinton. Great athlete, but doesnt pass as much as you would like him to. That doesnt mean he cant pass however. I have seen highlights and he can throw well, but I havent seen a game of his so I dont have an opinion on him. I do know I want an LT or Suh way before a QB however. IMO there are plenty of solid veteran QBs who could start for us until a rock solid QB prospect - like a Ryan or Sanchez - come out in a year or two. Im not sold on any of this years guys and our OL is not good enough. Period.

None of the QBs have really stood out and i would draft a stud LT or DT no matter what with our 1st round pick. We can't protect the passer or defend the run well enough. I would love to draft a NT and switch over to 3-4. Draft a QB in the later rounds to compete with Trent.

I think you mean Locker from Washinton. Great athlete, but doesnt pass as much as you would like him to. That doesnt mean he cant pass however. I have seen highlights and he can throw well, but I havent seen a game of his so I dont have an opinion on him. I do know I want an LT way before a QB however (or Suh).

It was definitley Clocker, not Locker. I'm not sure I caught the name of the school. Dude's name is Jay Clocker.

I heard a very in depth report on QBs in the draft. I feel sorry for Sam Bradford having being hurt again but never really hoped for him to be our QB. He seems a bit girlish and I thinnk we have had enough girlish for a while.

The choices seem to be Colt McCoy who stinks, Jimmy Claussen who will probably stay in school and some guy named Snead who also stinks. I wish the frosh from USC could come out but I think there is a rule against it and he will probably be too afraid to against the mighty NCAA and their ridiculous and obviously illegal rules.

Anyway the radio report I heard talked about this dude named Jay Clocker. He sounds like the only good choice. Our game against Carolina may determine whether we get him or not. Clocker seems to be the only choice.

No, its definately Jake Locker that you are speaking of. There's also Tebow, but i'm not sold on him being an NFL QB.

Also, just for clarity, its the NFL that has the rule, not the NCAA.

there is no Jay Clocker on any college football team or any NFL team....must have been Jake Locker from Washington

Look dudes, I heard the guy say Clocker. And the first name is Jay I hope. It could be his first initial and god forbid his middle name is Pete.

like someone said before...we cant protect our qb and we need that left tackle to solidify this line. if we would have just drafted oher we could concentrate on the defense next year early in the draft. we draft a left tackle early to protect trent and pick up marc bulger to come in and compete with trent. maybe even quinn or anderson since they will more than likely be released.

Yeah it's definitley Jake locker

If everyone likes this guy Locker then fine. Start your own threads. I heard a report on Jay Clocker and this thread is SUPPOSED to be about him.

The draft is a crap shoot anyway. All the Locker vs Clocker arguing in this thread just helps prove it.

Personally, from what I have seen I would like to see the USC guy sue the NFL over their illegal rule and then have the Bills draft him.

Question:

Why are you idiots playing into his trap? Crayonz is arguing with you just to make you look dumb, just like he does in every other thread he makes.

It is ok for everyone to have opinions and I am not trying to make anyone look dumb. Some like Locker. That is ok by me but I am going to hope for Jay Clocker because I heard such good things about him.

If we draft Locker I will root for him.

It is ok for everyone to have opinions and I am not trying to make anyone look dumb. Some like Locker. That is ok by me but I am going to hope for Jay Clocker because I heard such good things about him.

If we draft Locker I will root for him.

:P

If I ran this place you would have been IP banned long ago. Jake Locker, Jay Clocker...it's not even a funny play on words you halfwit.

I've said it in like every thread its been brought up. DAN LeFEVOUR. CENTRAL MICHIAGAN. Yes he plays in the MAC conference but he tears it up like he should. Has a cannon arm. Great accuracy. And is mobile. And if you havn't noticed the trend...games we are supposed to win lately...we either make it a close game or do not win.

Because he's from a MAC school he's not projected until the 2nd round. Which is fine because then we can get a more important position with that almost guerenteed top 5 pick (like LT).

It's abundantly clear that many Bills fans still don't get it - it's not about the next draft pick or the next QB -

IT"S ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION!!!!!

Until the Bills organization changes fundamentally, from the owner, GM, personnel evaluators, and the coaches the team is doomed to mediocrity or worse.

The next draft pick is meaningless. The next QB is meaningless. Why don't you get it?

Talking about potential draft picks completely misses the point. Stop with the loser mentality.

It's not one branch of the tree that is rotten, it's the WHOLE FRIGGIN' TREE!

Peyton Manning or Drew Brees couldn't turn this mess around. It's like putting a bandaid on a cancer patient. It won't work.

The next owner might get it, but the current owner and many fans are lost and clueless!